Hey Daaaaaman

He probably has fucked every hooker in Dallas. He probably just needed a break. I'm sure he'll be back when new talent comes along.
He probably has fucked every hooker in Dallas. He probably just needed a break. I'm sure he'll be back when new talent comes along. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Or maybe this is what happened to him.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2128722
Maybe he came back as one of these nauseating pimp reviewers with the long douche bag titles
  • grean
  • 07-27-2017, 06:51 AM
Maybe he came back as one of these other nauseating pimp reviewers with the long douche bag titles Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Doubt it. Not his style.

More likely he's chained to your bed, not that he minds that though.
I won't pretend to know everything about all these volume reviewers' "business practices", but what little bit of unsolicited chatter I heard about Dman was that he generally did not pressure women to trade freebies for reviews. He was not afraid to pay the going rate, at least in the few cases I know about.
No he wasn't I was being sarcastic dman was definitely a different breed than these ones I was referring to.
There's a FuckYeah! Cumshots on Tumblr. Coincidence?
Let's just say you will be shocked when the news hits on here...
Ya know....his precious li'l Lakers pretty much disappear from the national scope....and coincidentally D-man all but fades from the all-seeing eye of "the community". What's up with dat? Is he in denial that Kobe can no longer jack up 187 shots a night for that crap lottery-bound franchise....? hahahaha

Or did he lose some kind of a crazy wager on last November's election...? (ie: if Hillary didn't win hands down...like all the polls all indicated....he'd settle down, get married & leave the hobby for good...?)
Let's just say you will be shocked when the news hits on here... Originally Posted by Fresheyes13
Dead people don't post much.
His account is disabled, not guested. His last post was January 2017. I guess one of the ladies finally tied him down. With 432 reviews, and only a couple of those were no's, its amazing he almost never got caught up in drama, and I cannot ever remember a provider saying any thing but good about him.

Hers to you Daaaaaman. Hope you still getting it a lot
Rumor has it that his dick fell off.
  • motor
  • 07-27-2017, 08:39 AM
Hey Daaaaaman

Where you be? Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Just tap out your location on the drain pipe and we will send a team in for ya.
looking at the chart on the right of my screen, Daaaaman (is that the right number of "a's?", LOL) still has a comfortable lead as the highest review total, despite his 6-month absence.

maybe he will "pull a Logan", disappear for a long stretch, post once and reignite discussion, then leave again like a Phantom.
The word is he will be back today. Let's see.