It’s Taco 🌮 Tuesday 🌮 show me your 🌮

Alana, is that a five o’clock shadow I’m seeing. Looking very yummy. Originally Posted by mitch p

Excuse me sir! I don't want to be rude but Alana has a very busy schedule. 8-10 clients a day is a lot of snakes to shake. Please offer her some latitude. She just doesn't have time for proper hygiene.

And remember... leave your money in the car and if she wants to borrow money its NOT a loan its a gift! Research is the key to a safe and happy hobby career. IJS

Saw this on Amazon, seems very appropriate for this thread.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BB3N43Y...6150_146773810
lol Tai said she wants you wearing that T-Shirt when you decide to eat her puffy Taco 😂 be-kind_rewind .
Mmmmeow!!!!!:cat2_h4 h:
Now this is an AWESOME Thread indeed!
Lovely and lickalious TACOS ladies!!!
Just ate at Tai’s taco on Tuesday! Her puffy taco is delicious and takes a lickin’. Awesome free range pechugas tambien!
Which one is Tai, PoP?
Awe....he doesnt even EAT real juicy pussy. Im selective...I make money of course but dont let it make me, I can buy that shirt. Im not on a budget
Mmmmmmmmmmm Alana's taco is delicious! I know up close and personal!
Damn ladies thanks for sharing your taco pictures!! I want to eat them all!!!
i luv u Alana! now about u staying forever. i'll b broke every month! but i'll b happy eating your juicy puffy taco!
I am soooo glad you posted... damn girl. That pretty little taco needs some "cockamole" to top it off Originally Posted by StreetRacer
I laughed a little to hard to this. "cockamole"
nice tater tots.