Will Mitch fuck Trump with a secret impeachment ballot?

If you take the Forum in whole....it wins hands down! Originally Posted by WTF
true that, LOL..

I don't know why I'm laughing. it's rather sad, actually.
true that, LOL..

I don't know why I'm laughing. it's rather sad, actually. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You can save the holier than thou righteous bullshit.

The Democrats are doing nothing more than they have been attempting to do since November 2016, or even before.

Nullify the 2016 election.

The sad thing is posters such as yourself and WTF, who seem normal in many instances, have swallowed their swill.
You're still falling for those "Bombshell" alerts CT.

The Democrats are doing nothing more than they have been attempting to do since November 2016, or even before.

The sad thing is posters such as yourself and WTF, who seem normal in many instances, have swallowed their swill. Originally Posted by Jackie S
There’s nothing normal about those two.

The sad thing is posters such as yourself and WTF, who seem normal in many instances, have swallowed their swill. Originally Posted by Jackie S
sad that you jump to conclusions. your reaction is against my statement that this Forum is full of vile, juvenile posters. nothing to do with political stance. you are so laser-focused on hating Trump-haters, that went past you.
sad that you jump to conclusions. your reaction is against my statement that this Forum is full of vile, juvenile posters. nothing to do with political stance. you are so laser-focused on hating Trump-haters, that went past you. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Your lack of self awareness is on par with Yssup Riders/HoHummers. You hurl profane insults as much as anybody you hypocrite.
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2019, 02:49 PM

No different than Mitch saying his main job was to thwart Obama's reelection. Or Trump running around asking for a birth certificate.

Jackie....I'm a realist. I haven't swallowed anything. I do observe things. And right now you are doing exactly what you accuse others of.
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2019, 02:55 PM
There’s nothing normal about those two. Originally Posted by bambino
A man who likes things in his ass is not the Arbitrator of normal on a heterosexual hooker board..
A man who likes things in his ass is not the Arbitrator of normal on a heterosexual hooker board.. Originally Posted by WTF
I never had things up my ass. But my dick gets hard for women. Unlike you.
true that, LOL..

I don't know why I'm laughing. it's rather sad, actually. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

well, you have to admit that its alot better than it was before 2018 with the advent of the new rules.
I never had things up my ass. But my dick gets hard for women. Unlike you. Originally Posted by bambino
Are you talking from experience, or are you simply speculating on the comparative stiffness of another man’s cock to yours? Is that one of your endoctrination affirmations? Or are you just too fucking dim to devise a suitable comeback, good buddy?

I contend that you’ve got your own thumb in your arse right now, Little Jacques Horner!
You're still falling for those "Bombshell" alerts CT. Originally Posted by gnadfly
That's all Tran and his ILK have ... straws... for clinging!

Confort pets have long abandoned them.
That's all Tran and his ILK have ... straws... for clinging!

Confort pets have long abandoned them. Originally Posted by LexusLover
did you mean "comfort"?

what straw have I been clinging? what is my 'ilk'?
You're still falling for those "Bombshell" alerts CT. Originally Posted by gnadfly

don't forget those "Powerful Messages" either.

BAHHAAAA
you guys keep saying powerful, bombshell, etc.. I don't read or hear any of that. well, except when I turn to FOX, their narrators say that. nobody else.