Taiwan Votes In Pro Independence Government

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
"Arrested...?" That's all you got...?
"Arrested...?" That's all you got...? Originally Posted by andymarksman
"Indicted" is the better word, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.
"Indicted" is the better word, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Daayyuumm! I wonder how many of these perverts (Terry Bean, Jared Fogle, et al.) Odumbo will have to issue Presidential pardons for before leaving office?
Keep wondering, Junior. You want to bet on Jared right now? I'll take that now.

Put your money where your mouth is.

On JDrunk's JUNK!
"Indicted" is the better word, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
"Dismissed" is even better..., Lieber Heinrich....
"Dismissed" is even better..., Lieber Heinrich.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
"Settled out of court at the cost of $200,000" to make the case go away is substantially more correct, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.
"Arrested...?" That's all you got...? Originally Posted by andymarksman
"Dismissed" is even better... Lieber Heinrich.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
Wow! So now little Nazi Boi and his fellow dimotards are stooping so low they will even rush to defend a gaymo POS accused of repeatedly raping (forbidden subject)???

It was bad enough when they excused and defended Slick Willy's unfettered serial rapist compulsions! Now it's literally - anything goes! So long as you are an LGBT activist and fund-raiser for the unprincipled gay-loving Dims - all is overlooked and forgiven!

LOWER THE BAR, LITTLE NAZI BOI! LOWER THE BAR!

Define deviancy down, little Nazi boi!

Oh wait, I heard a thud! Does that mean the bar can't go any lower?
  • DSK
  • 01-19-2016, 07:19 PM
Keep wondering, Junior. You want to bet on Jared right now? I'll take that now.

Put your money where your mouth is.

On JDrunk's JUNK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Jared, like you, is a disgraceful, rule breaking pig.
"Settled out of court at the cost of $200,000" to make the case go away is substantially more correct, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Then he is as innocent as Kobe under the law, period.
Wow! So now little Nazi Boi and his fellow dimotards are stooping so low they will even rush to defend a gaymo POS accused of repeatedly raping (forbidden subject)???

It was bad enough when they excused and defended Slick Willy's unfettered serial rapist compulsions! Now it's literally - anything goes! So long as you are an LGBT activist and fund-raiser for the unprincipled gay-loving Dims - all is overlooked and forgiven!

LOWER THE BAR, LITTLE NAZI BOI! LOWER THE BAR!

Define deviancy down, little Nazi boi!

Oh wait, I heard a thud! Does that mean the bar can't go any lower?
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Where did I ever rush "to defend a gaymo POS accused of repeatedly raping (forbidden subject)???" I was merely asking someone a "question," then corrected that person's statement with a "final outcome," that is all. The offering of $200,000 for settlement doesn't mean shit under the scrutiny of the Sun. If the "victim" and the prosecutors were so confident in their "cause," they would have gone all the way to secure a criminal conviction, then recouped millions in "future" civil proceedings. That's matter-of-fact for that matter, period.

BTW, you seem to be so inordinately excited with all forum discussions involving gay issues, thus I feel compelled to ask you this question. However, I do respect your "privacy," so I won't put it in plain English. Take your time, I have more in readiness:

Sind Sie ein Stahlmann oder ein verfaulter Schwanzsaugnapf?
Then he is as innocent as Kobe under the law, period. Originally Posted by andymarksman
That he had to pay $200,000 to get the charges dropped because he couldn't defend himself in a court of law makes him guilty as sin in the court of public opinion, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. Fascinating how your ilk will defend a POS to protect the image of your overlord, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.
That he had to pay $200,000 to get the charges dropped because he couldn't defend himself in a court of law makes him guilty as sin in the court of public opinion, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. Fascinating how your ilk will defend a POS to protect the image of your overlord, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.
Just like they continue to make excuses for and defend Lil Cotex's hero Slick Willy Clinton !
Where did I ever rush "to defend a gaymo POS accused of repeatedly raping (forbidden subject)???" I was merely asking someone a "question," then corrected that person's statement with a "final outcome," that is all. The offering of $200,000 for settlement doesn't mean shit under the scrutiny of the Sun. If the "victim" and the prosecutors were so confident in their "cause," they would have gone all the way to secure a criminal conviction, then recouped millions in "future" civil proceedings. That's matter-of-fact for that matter, period. Originally Posted by andymarksman
How callous and insensitive of you, little Nazi boi! Have you no EMPATHY for the victim of your Dimotard-fag-fuhrer's sick, perverted behavior? Would you have been so eager and willing to take the witness stand against the much older (67 versus 15), politically powerful and connected Dimotard-fag-fuhrer of Portland, Oregon? Would you want to be traumatized all over again as you recounted your horrific rape experiences in a public courtroom? Would you relish the chance to be brutally cross-examined and humiliated by the Dimotard-fag-fuhrer's expensive legal team?

Yes, you are quick to defend your Dimotard-fag-fuhrer, aren't you, little Nazi boi? Merely asking a question about the "final outcome", indeed. How revealing for you to characterize that outcome as a dismissal but make no mention of the $200,000 settlement. How revealing that you had to put the word victim in quote marks.

Move along now folks, there's nothing to see here! Just a little smoke, no fire (cough, cough).
Did he pay $200,000 "to get the charges dropped?" The offering of $225,000 was jointly proposed by both the "victim" and the "accused" to have the criminal charges resolved without criminal convictions, which was allowed under Oregon law. But that proposal was rejected outright by the prosecution; therefore there was never a settlement, none. So I maintain my stance that the "accused" is not guilty in a court of law nor in the court of public opinion, other than the fact that he is a gay.
Did he pay $200,000 "to get the charges dropped?" The offering of $225,000 was jointly proposed by both the "victim" and the "accused" to have the criminal charges resolved without criminal convictions, which was allowed under Oregon law. But that proposal was rejected outright by the prosecution; therefore there was never a settlement, none. So I maintain my stance that the "accused" is not guilty in a court of law nor in the court of public opinion, other than the fact that he is a gay. Originally Posted by andymarksman
Were the charges dismissed after he forfeited $200,000? Yes, they were! He paid, and the charges were dropped. Hence, every intelligent person knows that if he could have proved his innocence, he would have gone to court and proved his accuser was a liar. Thus, in the eyes of intelligent observers, he is guilty.