Interesting thread on Indys

What, MLG dropped 50 lbs, I am going to buy a ticket for that ride.
http://www.indys.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=450088

How about this one, no response at all yet
  • BSer
  • 03-01-2016, 08:43 AM

How about this one, no response at all yet Originally Posted by bigguyt
I have so many responses however I am barred from posting on indys lol

How about this one, no response at all yet Originally Posted by bigguyt
That guy must have opened LTights door.
I went over but can't see what tubs MLG posted other than she finally dropped her deuce and hopped back up fifty lbs lighter. Prolly stretched her corn hold pretty hard. What was the gist of her bemusement ?
Now I did it. Charliegirl has been doing recon here. She's over on her soapbox preaching. Another washed up ho that's seen more dicks than the piss trough at Heinz Field.

Hi indys girls! Drop 50, get a labia reduction and call us...not!
I have so many responses however I am barred from posting on indys lol Originally Posted by BSer
Did they do that as a punishment or a favor.
  • BSer
  • 03-01-2016, 10:37 AM
Did they do that as a punishment or a favor. Originally Posted by bigguyt
It was punishment lol

Waverider posted a thread about being a good hobbyist such as not haggling.

I busted his balls as he is known for being the biggest haggler indys has. Offers good reviews in exchange for discounts, brags about being PIs pal, and he steals computers from children.

At the same time I called zandra out for not repayin a loan I made to her almost a decade ago when she was stranded out west penny less.

Both of them caused a scene and I had my posting rights taken away.

PI feels the truth is better serpressed as long as the loud mouth cry babies stay quiet.
It was punishment lol

Waverider posted a thread about being a good hobbyist such as not haggling.

I busted his balls as he is known for being the biggest haggler indys has. Offers good reviews in exchange for discounts, brags about being PIs pal, and he steals computers from children.

At the same time I called zandra out for not repayin a loan I made to her almost a decade ago when she was stranded out west penny less.

Both of them caused a scene and I had my posting rights taken away.

PI feels the truth is better serpressed as long as the loud mouth cry babies stay quiet. Originally Posted by BSer
Yeah, he had to review my posts after those threads too. But he would post them after his approval because he likes me more than you. But Zandras still spews her hatred and stupidity and WR still posts absolute bullshit. And people wonder why things are a little boring. Oh well.
Now I did it. Charliegirl has been doing recon here. She's over on her soapbox preaching. Another washed up ho that's seen more dicks than the piss trough at Heinz Field.

Hi indys girls! Drop 50, get a labia reduction and call us...not! Originally Posted by spazzer
BTW, I like beef curtains. One of my ATFs had a reduction. It was a sad day when I laid eyes on her pussy. She said it was really painful and wished she didn't have it done.

Hi indys girls! Drop 50, get a labia reduction and call us...not! Originally Posted by spazzer
I like long pissflaps. Nothing more fun than tugging on the curtains! But I'm a pervert.

You're hysterical. I've been a member here ever since a few the well known fellas here asked me to be. Washed up? LMFAO I don't ever recall us meeting? So unfortunately all your opinion of me is is an ASSUMPTION. Guess I must be doing something right to be seeing all these dicks. You're a self proclaimed troll looking for something discounted or free. Good luck!!
Discounts or free? Nope, just quality sweetheart. The sloths on indys can't hold a candle to the girls on SA. Getting old sucks, huh?

Oh, you've never seen me because I'd never pay you for anything. Nothing personal...
Charlie girl, I don't know you either but the only time you post over here it is negative or argumentative. I don't see any evidence of spazzer trying to get discounts.