Hillary wins how it's good for us and also bad on SA

Welcome to Pittsburgh, Assup. But I thought you had to leave for 90 days. Originally Posted by dynamitekid
He's friendly with the Bulgarian cocksucker. He will try to poison this forum. Just ignore him. Enough said.
I'm curious, do you think that the Trump U scandal or any of the previous murky deals would stand up to the same level of scrutiny.

Set aside the rhetoric of Trump's campaign for a moment, are you convinced that manufacturing is going to come back to where it was in the US decades ago if we simply stick to digging coal, gas and ore out of the ground? Originally Posted by girthvader
it can never get back to the levels of the past due to better productivity but cutting the corporate tax which is one of the highest in the world will bring a lot of companies back to the states. getting rid of some of the stupidest epa regulations will further increase manufacturing

the country has spoken, the liberals were handed their asses, they know it

my wish is that all the fucking Hollywood assholes who said they would move to Canada due so.......... then again, I like our northern neighbors-- let them go to iran instead
He's friendly with the Bulgarian cocksucker. He will try to poison this forum. Just ignore him. Enough said. Originally Posted by bambino
Naw. Just looking to stay close to my boi...

Close to boi is what you do best.
Welcome to my area of modtardville. I trust you will behave in the manner which is expected in the general forums. Enjoy yourself.
Relocated to the proper forum even though the topic is sort of related to the hobby with the mention of SA. The political bent sends it here.
Take good care of AssupBully. He needs to fed twice a day, and be sure to let him out occasionally. You don't want to clean up the mess he'll leave if you don't. Thank you. The Political Forum.
Now isn't this special ...

COG and BAMBULLY, sitting in a tree.
yssup..

it is funny how you bring up lack of respect for women.. and yet you are on a ho-fo site... cracks me up!
yssup..

it is funny how you bring up lack of respect for women.. and yet you are on a ho-fo site... cracks me up! Originally Posted by Mr. Miyagi
He's here looking for Tatts. Can someone direct him to the dumpster Tatts is working these days.
Actually, I found him. But you misspelled your name.
Actually, I found him. But you misspelled your name. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Great! You two can get aquanted behind a dumpster. Enjoy.
Great! You two can get aquanted behind a dumpster. Enjoy. Originally Posted by bambino
You have friends everywhere.

Bambino I don't think tatts is behind a dumpster, rumor has it he is working out of Joe's ratty ass apartment taking cocks all day long.

Of course I am the one who started the rumor.
You have friends everywhere.

Bambino I don't think tatts is behind a dumpster, rumor has it he is working out of Joe's ratty ass apartment taking cocks all day long.

Of course I am the one who started the rumor. Originally Posted by bigguyt
Asswipes not a friend. Just another cockstalker like Tatts.
Actually, Bambully is a legend at the gay beach in Austin.