THE 4 AMIGOS CIRCLE JERK CLAN..!! WTF

lol
No they are not. But could be bandles. I swear BOTTOMS UP is a chick by how he post. Lol it explains a lot. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Give up the address you'll find out
Or you can keep showing what a wuss you are.
Dude I did already quit acting tough. Just show I am sure someone will tell you where. Your just barking, your trying to show out.but hey my invitation is open to all the pussy amigos I can bang all night. Quit talking and get the invite little grasshopper. QUIT TALKING U HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT NOW SHOW.
I don't need an invite to ztonk's or CK's social.
You need to grow a pair to match your mouth.
I'm not a chickenshit that has to involve other people to hide behind.
I have no problem showing up where other people are not affected.
Then show u sissy. Ur just trying to talk your way out of it now I smell the fear. Well if your mom let's you out and you feel like being taught a lesson in why you should not be a computer ninja and a big fat panocha
In person then show that's all I have to say. Quit crying address and ur pussy shit. Man up HOPSING
You haven't given an address, nor would I cause police to be called to where other hobbyist are gathered.
But you keep hiding, and change your handle to
MATA THE COWARD!
May I ask why it has to be done at a private party? Why cant you guys meet on your own time where others will not be attending who may not want to experience this type of drama?

I am sure I will get lashed out for saying something but I just dont think it is right for others to have to suffer for you guys not getting along.

carry on....
All those handles are the same person who's having a battle with his other personas OR they all belong to providers and are their mandles. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
What if someone legit has MMPD and all of their personalities are posting via separate accounts?! Have you seen 'Split'?! Shit could happen. All I'm sayin'.
May I ask why it has to be done at a private party? Why cant you guys meet on your own time where others will not be attending who may not want to experience this type of drama?

I am sure I will get lashed out for saying something but I just dont think it is right for others to have to suffer for you guys not getting along.

carry on.... Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
Not to worry, Ricky won't show up at z's...
I'm not sure, but if Z has socials.. I bet he'd rather you not even bring it into this nonsense..
+1 nuglet,

If you guys wnt to scissor thats fine, but do it in private. No need for this shit to be had at a private party.
My money is on Mata. Anybody wunt 3 to 1?

P.S. - I apologize for any grammatical or spellling arrows but I'm not posting this thread to take or pass an Eccie test.

https://youtu.be/I33u_EHLI3w
Mata all day long.
What if someone legit has MMPD and all of their personalities are posting via separate accounts?! Have you seen 'Split'?! Shit could happen. All I'm sayin'. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I was thinking of Identity, with John Cusack and Ray Liotta. "Whores don't get second chances!"
I'll meet him anywhere the party was a double bash. One he can't go because he's a loser and second even if he did it would be a sad day for him. He is the one no one knows. I am down just say where. But we all know holding is just talking shit. I would never bring it to z's but if he shows what a real man to do.Police I think you mean an ambulance. Lol what a silly fool.