Providers with best orgasm(s)

I orgasm easily and squirtily when handled correctly.

^^^Noone cares, especially me.
If women could actually have orgasms...maybe I'm just not doing it right!
imo, skye Jennings and Zoey are best ones. The shakes and the smile after makes me proud.
Naomi Claire comes a lot and has squirted during CG with me.
Of the girls that I have seen, Sensational Stacey, Janae Love, Addison Alexis, Raven Winters, Nicki, JadeJiselle, Lauren Green, Jasmine Rai, Anna Cola, Kira Sweets, Temptress Jessica are among the best !!!
Nicole Cox was also one of the top most but she has retired now...
Kali Austin was also up there, but even she is missing from action...
Women do not orgasm. Originally Posted by pyramider
??? Idk what women you've met with but uhhhh...
💦I just did!
Sinful Pleasure will make you feel like a stud the way she cums over and over and over.... Originally Posted by Cornelius
Fuck yeah, she does!! I just keep going back to back to back.
Multi-orgasmic and squirter here. Can't wait to visit Dallas and show y'all a good time - time and time again!
I am pretty sure that a womans orgasm is a myth. The scientists from the 1800s will back me up on this.
I am pretty sure that a womans orgasm is a myth. The scientists from the 1800s will back me up on this. Originally Posted by mediavolume

Multi-orgasmic and squirter here. Can't wait to visit Dallas and show y'all a good time - time and time again! Originally Posted by ZorahMatta
When? We're waiting... stocking up on pineapple juice, lube, staying hydrated.... when?
Every once in a while, I cum in Patois.

Overall, I may not be the most verbose during my petite mort as I don't always get out complete words. But, I'm grateful to be multi-orgasmic.
Three weeks later, women still do not orgasm.

I orgasm easily and squirtily when handled correctly.

Originally Posted by milfy2002
Yes you do milfy hahahah