Adult video sites?

While I agree you are very beautiful, I was getting sea sick in both videos. You either have a disabled auto-correct on your cell phone's recording function, or the person holding the Cell and recording has the tremors of a *****-****** and needs to use both hands to steady the picture if you want to reduce the Blare Witch-esque shakes.

Staff edit, Spice-It is not permitted to discuss, mention, or speculate about illicit drug use on ECCIE forums. This includes terms and vernacular used to imply illicit drug use as well.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Xvideo
While I agree you are very beautiful, I was getting sea sick in both videos. You either have a disabled auto-correct on your cell phone's recording function, or the person holding the Cell and recording has the tremors of a *****-****** and needs to use both hands to steady the picture if you want to reduce the Blare Witch-esque shakes.

Staff edit, Spice-It is not permitted to discuss, mention, or speculate about illicit drug use on ECCIE forums. This includes terms and vernacular used to imply illicit drug use as well.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Originally Posted by priv8dancer

Lol or it was just a quick little video made by me on my selfie stick!
They ant the most stable things and for getting the views I did without you seeing the stick I think I did pretty good

Just wanted to update some with a full visual rather then always pics... I don't have someone at home to do it for me... All of my photos and promoting I do myself... As well as website, ads etc...
Hot Hot Hot! You should move back to Austin, you're far too hot and far too cool for west Texas. Originally Posted by chuckles
Lol thank you... I do not live in West Texas... Just an extra place... I live near the West Coast
  • Bach
  • 02-01-2016, 03:02 PM
Damn nice. Great website too.
yes
I use a site called mygirlfund.com. JUST MAKE SURE U UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOS THERE AND DONT UE YOUR WEBCAM TO MAKE THEM CUX THEY ARE NOT RETURNABLE. Also perfect playmate I have a few questions for you I rather not discuss on the board. can u PM me pls?
Thank you both.

Pm sent
You can also try xhamster.com