Female Condoms

They are a blessing!
I LIKE THEM!! Sometimes I feel like the Johnny Appleseed of FC2, as many ladies as I've introduced to this wonderful invention.

For those of us with an occasional case of condomitis, they are great! As Greyghost said, with doubles, it is beyond comparison how it simplifies things. And insertion can be fun, if both parties are willing (and gentle). Although they are pre-lubed, I find a few drops of good lube (I use Wicked Aqua) on the inside before insertion is helpful.

But, they are not for every lady; most will tolerate them, though they do cause reduced sensation for them. For the ladies that get super-sensitive after an orgasm, they tell me they are better as they can better tolerate the man to keep going and extend their sensations.

As in all things in life, to each his and her own. If a lady doesn't want to use them, I certainly understand and will comply (that would be you Danielle, if I ever get the privilege to see you!). Originally Posted by Woodford
I'm sure one day we'll meet. I travel all over during the warmer months
I think the female condoms are pain in the ass. I don't like them hanging out my vagina.I don't like hobbyists cumming inside of me.Regular condoms they don't cum inside of you.
I know several ladies that try and use FC2's only. Personally I love them feels almost like BB!
It can be fun inserting too. You do need to lube the inside pretty well.
Have tried to introduce them to several ladies with mixed results. Some like some don't.
Ladies do have to be sure you are penetrating in the condom not on the outside!
As to DATY I have no issue just pulling it aside.
They are not cheap unless you buy in bulk. I did find a 24 pack on Ebay for about a buck eachw/free shipping, but usually you have to buy 100 to get that price.
Have done ebay and amazon in past.
They are a must for FMF sessions!
I hope I never see one of these things. They seem like a total mood kill to me. Seeing something sticking out of her vagina ruins the visual. Can't do daty with one in place. Probably disrupt the mood more than using male condom.
I like them using them. Come get a live demonstration
I like the female condoms very much. They provide a superior sensation for the gentleman over regular condoms......which especially helps for guys who desensitize as they age. Just use lots of lube with them.

I think the female condoms are pain in the ass. I don't like them hanging out my vagina.I don't like hobbyists cumming inside of me.Regular condoms they don't cum inside of you. Originally Posted by Fancylady
Please don't take this as an attack, but this response confuses me. I agree that they are not the most flattering device for the female anatomy.

Whether using the regular or female condoms, if used correctly, the ejaculate remains in the condom. So the guy is not "cumming inside you."

Unless.....are you saying that you do not want your clients to have an orgasm while engaging in intercourse with you? What would be the point?
I like the female condoms very much. They provide a superior sensation for the gentleman over regular condoms......which especially helps for guys who desensitize as they age. Just use lots of lube with them.

Please don't take this as an attack, but this response confuses me. I agree that they are not the most flattering device for the female anatomy.

Whether using the regular or female condoms, if used correctly, the ejaculate remains in the condom. So the guy is not "cumming inside you."

Unless.....are you saying that you do not want your clients to have an orgasm while engaging in intercourse with you? What would be the point? Originally Posted by hgritstoo
She's saying she doesn't like the thought of clients cumming inside her. Which is basically the point of these "baby bottle liners" (yes, they look like the look plastic liners you use for a certain brand of baby bottles)

Please don't take this as an attack, but this response confuses me. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
FYI: Don't get caught up in Fancylady comments. Seriously, just don't even read!!!!
  • HUMP!
  • 02-22-2016, 08:41 PM
As much as I prefer the Female Condom and its benefits, I don't begrudge the ladies and gentlemen who are not fans of them. Depending on the user or usee, I'm not exclusive to any one style of condom.
Let me know when you hit the road. I'm always looking for new adventures! And I'll be sure to leave the FC2 at home.

I'm sure one day we'll meet. I travel all over during the warmer months Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
FYI: Don't get caught up in Fancylady comments. Seriously, just don't even read!!!! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
No need to be rude. I want as many insights regarding female condoms from as many providers as possible. I can decide for myself whether the posts help me understand them.

At least FancyLady tries to contribute positively.

If you don't want to deal with her comments put her on your ignore list.

Ok everyone let's get back to and stay on topic.

Unless.....are you saying that you do not want your clients to have an orgasm while engaging in intercourse with you? What would be the point? Originally Posted by hgritstoo
She's saying she doesn't like the thought of clients cumming inside her. Which is basically the point of these "baby bottle liners" (yes, they look like the look plastic liners you use for a certain brand of baby bottles) Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Thanks for your input. Originally, I was confused by Fancy's comment. Danielle seems to get what FancyLady is saying.

Fancy, does Danielle get your idea?
I was introduced to FC2's when I started doing Nuru massage, they are great for that for the slipping and sliding and gooey gel that can get in the way of opening the regular condom package in the heat of the moment.

I liked it ok, though I have to use a dildo to help insert properly, they do come prelubricated so that's a help.

And Nic is right, there's only a couple of positions that seem to be comfortable using them. I never thought about them when I did doubles, that's a great idea though I'm no longer doing those anymore either.

It's my last straw when "junior" doesn't want to behave; but I liked saving them for Nuru when I was doing that.

And yes, Amazon is the only place so far that I can find and order them.