Role Play

OP, you might want to venture into Another Realm or Fetlife, just to get an I opener.

I like this thread. Originally Posted by Hala.Adeela
I like you, but unfortunately for me, I am into the "What can you do for a cheap bastard on a budget who has Fun2CIM" role play these days.
I could write a book on my fantasy role play ideas, each one being more depraved that the last... Originally Posted by RoxxxyRae
+ 1 - minus the dad/daughter or mom/son roleplay. I don't judge. It's just not for me.

I can get completely lost in roleplay. I once squirted during a boss/subordinate roleplay session. No penetration needed. Sex begins in the mind! Roleplay is awesome & so much fun!!
  • tzv13
  • 04-18-2017, 10:16 PM
I still have yet to find a lady to role play/dress up as an Oompa Loompa for me.
Favorite recent role play: Gingerlyn Harte and I were coworkers having an affair on company time when HR director Bettie Mae walked in on us. She informed us there's a time and place for that -- right then, between her legs....
When people with vivid imaginations come together, the role play possibilities are infinite.