Favorite tricks/rituals before sex

Shave more carefully than usual to avoid cuts but also be slightly more kissable. Need all the help I can get there.

Being a fan of a prostate poke and/or TUMA, I make sure that area is extra clean.

I prefer the sugar free Altoids for breath.

Park near the side entrance of the hotel so I only walk past the front desk once.
#2 has always been a rule of mine Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
i'm telling you guys pineapple juice sweetens it up.

stay away from spicy stuff, meat (especially red meat), and anything bitter. eat sweet fruits/tropical fruits.
I like to get all pumped up before a date so, I usually reel off about 4 push-ups....only takes me about an hour....but then I'm ready!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
damn bro don't over do it with those 4 pushups!! lol
oops double post
damn bro don't over do it with those 4 pushups!! lol Originally Posted by joesmo888
Maybe it's with his pecker. In which case, quite impressive.
Consume excess amounts of alcohol.
Hmm alcohol.. anyways just wanted to post under that Canadian hottie
Drink a glass of wine

play with toys but don't complete. Just wait for the real thing!
I go to Taco Bell and load up on all the greasy crap that looks moderately appetizing in the photos. Then I arrive and my 1.3" of dangling death works for two minutes, then its nap time, and its game on with the farts. Before I leave I always take a dump at the incall. Originally Posted by pyramider
thats hot.. lol

I usually take a nap prior. I am always going 90 mph with errands and stuff so i like to make sure im well rested. I relax in a bubble bath after (my meditation) and then when im getting ready I turn on some good rock and get pumped up..

never understood having to drink or..."other things" prior to an appt... i may drink a glass of wine WITH the gent but i dont see bringing my A game if im drunk before hand.. im a lightweight..lol so one glass BEFORE and im close to drunk. If im drunk im not in control and i may accidentally cim.. LOL!!i love what i do so maybe thats why? Dunno...could be that im just not a drinker.
One glass a wine is not going to make "most" people drunk. It's to relax and feels sexy. I never had any problem lose my control and play with toy is my things that I do.

People do things differently. I apologized to you already but you never said " apology is accepted"
if you REREAD my post... i was talking about myself. And as someone who rarely drinks.... i am a light weight.
I go to Taco Bell and load up on all the greasy crap that looks moderately appetizing in the photos. Then I arrive and my 1.3" of dangling death works for two minutes, then its nap time, and its game on with the farts. Before I leave I always take a dump at the incall. Originally Posted by pyramider

don't forget a bottle of wine with that Yummy taco bell to wash down all the greasy crap. LOL!
Drink a glass of wine

play with toys but don't complete. Just wait for the real thing! Originally Posted by Feisty Kat
Haha! I'm not alone in this one! I pull out my toes and get comfy on my bed and get myself all riled up and then stop, basically just tease myself till they get there.
Haha! I'm not alone in this one! I pull out my toes and get comfy on my bed and get myself all riled up and then stop, basically just tease myself till they get there. Originally Posted by Island
Exactly! work it up and get really horny
Bwahahahaha, I said toes. Um, I totally can't do that with my toes. Toys!!!

And yep, sometimes I get so worked up that it takes like two minutes after our clothes come off and I'm shaking lol!