Piercings

I only have my ears pierced. I'm afraid to pierce anything else. Does it hurt more in "certain areas?" Originally Posted by angelinadream
I personally dont think they hurt. I currently have 10 peircings. (no tats) and for me the only one that hurt was my nose. Oddly enough its the only one I ever pierced twice becasue I let the first one close up.

I love taking my friends to get piercings. Just took one to get her nipples pierced. I loved watching and taking pics and she was so happy she finally got them done. She was scared and after it was done she didnt know why she waited!

~Ivy~
I only have my ears pierced. I'm afraid to pierce anything else. Does it hurt more in "certain areas?" Originally Posted by angelinadream
you have nothing to worry about. Skancks don't feel pain. Or so I heard.
Shouldn't this be in the Sandbox?
you have nothing to worry about. Skancks don't feel pain. Or so I heard. Originally Posted by luxury daphne

Interesting....and funny as I look at your showcase.....It was wise to remove your face pic from your postings....Was it TMFT that said Halle Berry you are NOT? I don't recall. Now i see why they say they do you doggie, your face!
Could we not hi-jack THIS thread too Ladies and Gents...

Thanks peeps
All I can say is...WOW
I saw a guy once and upon feeling his cock. I noticed that there was a "ridge" of what seemed to be little balls under his skin, going from the head to the bottom of the shaft. A little unnerved, I asked him what that was. "Oh, I was in prison for awhile and the guys would get bored and insert BBs under the skin of the penis, so that it would be like fucking with a ribbed condom even though it was skin" Uh, OK.
hmmmm. so many comments and ?s to respond to or comment on.

I have my tongue and clit peirced, along with the typical ears. Yes, it (clit) fkn hurt (even with my higher pain tolerence) when I got it done, but definately worth it. Makes things much more enjoyable. I have never heard anything negative about having them, in most cases men are intrigued by my stimulating jewelery, but I wouldnt be offended if asked to remove them.
Thank you, gentlemen and ladies alike. Looks like all I need to do is ask.