Outcall hotel types

Yes ... Yes there is.
Even for A-holes with fat fingers and short dicks...

There is a market for everything ! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Hey, how'd I get involved in this?
Car dates from guys picking you up on Harry Hines? Might explain why you post threADs so often and don't have many reviews. Guys picking up tramps from the streets don't seem to do many reviews. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I know my opinion doesn't matter. And I typically enjoy your comments, they are without an agenda. And I also happen to think Torre has a holier than thou attitude that grinds me. All that said, this is just unprovoked hostility and should absolutely be flagged. Cold, man.
I know my opinion doesn't matter. And I typically enjoy your comments, they are without an agenda. And I also happen to think Torre has a holier than thou attitude that grinds me. All that said, this is just unprovoked hostility and should absolutely be flagged. Cold, man. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
Interesting as I didn't see it as that cold...but I'll take you word for it - her know-it-all attitude grinds me too thus my comments.

I like mouthy dames but they have to be intelligent or interesting. She's just trying to hard with her threADs and acts like she's the only girl here offering cream pies for money.
  • BLM69
  • 04-22-2017, 09:54 PM
I'll bet she's been doing creampies since staying alive was a new song lol, sherry blows her away with reviews and should really reach out to her for some provider mentoring

T.T. the granny provider is set on her ways just like every other Old timer is, who would pay her a penny to deal with her for an hour? That's right! Nobody judging by her no reviews SMH.
OOHH ... BLM ... you are so entertaining, but I'm really getting board with your comments ... especially since you do not know what the hell you are talking about.

Gosh ... maybe someday we can smoke a cigar together and laugh about how ridiculous we were.

.. :

I have a very sly smirk on my face ... I hope you do too
  • BLM69
  • 04-23-2017, 10:58 AM
OOHH ... BLM ... you are so entertaining, but I'm really getting board with your comments ... especially since you do not know what the hell you are talking about.

Gosh ... maybe someday we can smoke a cigar together and laugh about how ridiculous we were.

.. :

I have a very sly smirk on my face ... I hope you do too Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I rather scoop horse poop than have to deal with you in any setting granny, get a hold of sherry to teach you a few things about the hobby cause you really suck at this gig

Time to hang up those 70s hippie high heels you probably still wear when some poor sucker comes visit you
Wow ... ok.

So, back to the hotel topic.

Part of my issue with some hotels ... is that they require a credit card for "incidentals" .... and just FYI ... The Crown Plaza Hotel will hold $100 hostage on your CC for up to 60 days. I had to jump through hoops to get it released last time.

So... ask before you check in.

The Westin on the other hand ... only holds $50 ... and just for 24 hours.
As long as you are verified and it isn't a roach motel, I will be there ���� Originally Posted by justjackie
What she said ... i'll also add on as long as your residence doesn't look like an abandoned crack house lol.