TMC on Sage attn: dayshift bosses

No club in America has any authority to tell a dancer what to do so good luck with that. The ladies all operate as independent contractors and are going to do as they please. They showed up for work; that's the only expectation and at that they show up when they want to.

Besides that phones are a vital part of that business anyway. They could be texting guys to come see them, marketing for the club, sending tweets, playing with their only fans etc.

I have a relationship with several major entertainment venues in Houston and Texas. One major one that has 8 urban clubs in the city ie; Chapman and Kirby, 5015, Prospect Park, Turkey leg hut etc and all has a strict no phones policy, so the ladies go hide in the bathroom and check their phones.

Bombshells has a strict no phones policy and no drinking but I will be damned the ladies are going to sit down and check their phones regardless and will slip a drink from time to time(they are opening a new Bombshells in Stafford soon. They are saying May or latest June but probably May)

There is absolutely nothing TMC Is going to do about it. They can't plus this isn't the same TMC we dealt with. Ownership changed many years ago(same group that owns Sunset Strip). It's like Eccie and my 5 Besties(who seem to run things around her like they are the 5 families); you got to get in with the customers that have some pull at TMC or I guess look from the outside in. Window shop. At the very least I guess you could go make it rain on stage and draw attention that way. Originally Posted by Pitroom
LOL. now THIS is good info !!!!
LOL. now THIS is good info !!!! Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Username checks out, thx.