My female on female hobby cherry was popped last nite!! OMG you CAN teach an old dog new tricks lmao

well first sophia ME and HH were joking around!!! This is a great post, and it was a inside joke between "us". If i really thought those thigns i wouldnt of even said anything. I dont post negative things on peoples threads... but at least HH knows u have her back!!

love ya hh!!

brookie
Meg
I am not worthy to be in such company of a gal who does write a review of something spur of the moment and hit a grand slam. If I could you would have 6 weeks credit
And Sophie all I can say is WOW lol.......
THere is a female review in another realm and the provider was given credit for the review of time spent with another female provider. This was several months ago, but she was the first.

Daphne's review
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=30354
THere is a female review in another realm and the provider was given credit for the review of time spent with another female provider. This was several months ago, but she was the first.

Daphne's review
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=30354 Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

Wasn't that an actual paid encounter, though?

Congrats Meg! Hate it took ya so many years to discover how nice it can be to play with another woman. Now that your cherry has been busted, hope you are able to enjoy many more encounters of this nature.

Personally, I have done doubles with ladies where it has been a show for the gent and I have done doubles with ladies I have been attracted to. HUGE difference in the personal experience. I even went so far as to try going out on a date with a very sexy woman, and while fun and very erotic, (I won't hijack your thread with the details ) I discovered that I definitely enjoy it much more when there is a male in the mix somewhere, even if all he does is watch and enjoy. LOL
Damm Meg, great review !!!!!!!!!!!
I need to schedule you and Sophie
for a tag team session.
haha! Yesterday when you posted this I WAS still sleeping. I've never been so sore, felt like I spent 6 hours at the gym!

You two are a blast and very treasured women and I am one lucky SOB!

I'd write a review but you put it all out there so well, thanks beautiful. Had a great time with you two!! We'll have to do it again, hopefully later this summer when we can still swim!
My fantasy as well as MOST guys is FMF threesome and all doing each other...T Originally Posted by tsrv4me
Damn straight... and I'm getting this one checked off my bucket list later this month!

H
Good job, Meg! Welcome to the doubles club!!
WOW hotlips! I enjoyed reading that more than the forum section of playboy.

Enjoy your playtime.
Keep in touchy!
Lea
Damn Meg I have been wanting to POP that Cherry of yours......LOL
Glad u had a great time and maybe we can get together...... Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder
well it's not like you ever said anything!

Oh yeah, FYI...this is NOT an AD, I repeat, NOT an AD .....BUT dayuuum!!!

The first thing I remember out of her mouth was..."after all these years can ya believe we are finally nekkid together?"

"Meg was spot on with her replay of the evening....it was quite a uhm, like she said, a fantabulous night for a moon dance, naked, by the pool, in the pool, on the patio, etc etc...I DO have to say!

Yes, she did giggle. Yes she does have an awsome ass. Yes she has fantastic natural boobs and the softest skin ever, but boy howdy wow!! Watching her titty fuck someone was quite the turn on!! And, she aint a bad kisser to boot!!

Oh..I did get a text today wondering if I was missing any lime green fishnet belongings. I was wondering where the hell they were!!

Thankya Meg...you make me blush!!

All I can say is the hell on!! Originally Posted by Sophie
LOL damn girl. She's just giving me a hard time like I do her! But thanks for having my back.

haha! Yesterday when you posted this I WAS still sleeping. I've never been so sore, felt like I spent 6 hours at the gym!

You two are a blast and very treasured women and I am one lucky SOB!

I'd write a review but you put it all out there so well, thanks beautiful. Had a great time with you two!! We'll have to do it again, hopefully later this summer when we can still swim! Originally Posted by vidtravels
Go on and do that review babe, make others jealous! hehe

Meg
Go on and do that review babe, make others jealous! hehe

Meg Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
I tried but you did such a better job...thank you both again! Can't wait till later this summer to spend another evening with you both again!

-Vidtravels
Meg . . .It takes a lot of courage to post what you posted, especially since this was new territory for you. You have plainly spoken in the past that you do not do "doubles" and you don't do gurls. This might open doors for you, but don't feel pressured to do anything you wouldn't want to otherwise do, just because you had fun this one time around. YMMV definitley applies.

Good post.

Lucky gurl-friend.

Lucky dude.
Meg . . .It takes a lot of courage to post what you posted, especially since this was new territory for you. You have plainly spoken in the past that you do not do "doubles" and you don't do gurls. This might open doors for you, but don't feel pressured to do anything you wouldn't want to otherwise do, just because you had fun this one time around. YMMV definitley applies.

Good post.

Lucky gurl-friend.

Lucky dude. Originally Posted by Risky1
Very well said, I've known them both for over 2 years and made sure Meg was ok with me inviting Sophie over, once we were all there, sensuality took over...It's been a long time since I've had that good of a time, can't wait to have the two of them back, they seemed to know exactly what to do with me!

And yes, I'm a very lucky dude...

Meg is awesome, Sophie is awesome, the two of them together that no one has experienced...not just a luck dude, lucky MFer!

If you haven't seen Meg/Hotlips, do yourself a favor and see her (if shes available); if you haven't seen Sophie, do yourself a favor and get in line...

going to bed tonight with happy thoughts...

I won't name the lucky man. If he wishes to review you will read that. He may even still be asleep lol Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
It wasn't me actually.. lol

But damn, what a 3-some that would be. Meg, you can't pick a better start than to be in bed with Sophie.
HH:

Look at you ! You kissed a girl and you liked it ! And More ! Wow !

Congrats to you, dear girl. Once you get a taste, it is hard to stop.

And I must say it is very very difficult for me not to razz you, right here and now ! You are such a hard tail on so many issues, and yet today there is an entirely new color in your sunshine.

Guess rooting for those Peelers has ' rubbed off ' on you !