MY BIGGEST BALLS

something about drawing too much attention by making out with the girls . . . Originally Posted by Chloe
As a newbie and a bit of a lurker i'll say thanks to chloe for her great posts, as well as the providers and hobbiests here who are honest, candid, thoughtful and share their experiences. The information from this site helped me make a great choice for my first encounter with a provider and avoid the pitfalls we have to be aware of! There.... my first meaningful post. Does that mean I'm not a lurker anymore?!!
  • cnym
  • 02-19-2010, 12:22 PM
The information from this site helped me make a great choice for my first encounter with a provider and avoid the pitfalls we have to be aware of! There.... my first meaningful post. Does that mean I'm not a lurker anymore?!! Originally Posted by taggert

As soon as we can read a Review to share information and experience, maybe you may stop being a "Lurker", LOL
guess i'd better get busy! lol
cnym
another new avatar. Am I wrong or is she only wearing whipped cream? Chocolate Pudding on butt would be funny for food only wear.
  • GP
  • 02-19-2010, 12:40 PM
cnym
another new avatar. Am I wrong or is she only wearing whipped cream? Chocolate Pudding on butt would be funny for food only wear. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Here is a better view of his avatar

There are times I wish I was a pair of panties...lol
gp
Gee what i was thinking was better than reality
  • cnym
  • 02-19-2010, 02:03 PM
She has a Nice Ass, doesn't she ? Those panties are edible, mmmmmmm
Geesh Taggert got my avatar, oh well found a new one!
  • Tiger
  • 02-19-2010, 06:30 PM
I don't know... I really liked your old avatar
I love intelligent women, it is such a sexy quality
So . . . here I go . . .I need to say it. . . sit back and hold on tight . . . .

I hate drama, do not bring it my way . . . Originally Posted by Chloe
I'm sorry Chloe. You bring out at least a little drama from me.

In your honor and of your inspiration:

She walks upon the ground as a thoroughbred does a track,
Tense and agile,
pent up power on parade in her prance.

A smile and a touch that tingles and titillates,
teasing out the temptation.
An energy on display, raw, overflowing, powerful.
A woman of grace, a woman of love.
  • Chloe
  • 02-22-2010, 02:18 AM
Thank you Bob you always say the sweetest things

And don't worry love . . . your drama only sometimes confuses me . . . like the other day . . . take me out to dinner and go home to screw your wife . . . I think we mixed up the pattern here a little.

Taggert . . . doing homework before taking the test only constitutes intelligence . . . not creepiness. . . you have now entered a new rehlm of existance . . .

Gentlemen Taggert here has taken the blue pill!! Wait until he see's how far down the rabbit hole this really goes!!! Yes I just got done watching the Matrix again lol . . .
Thank you Bob you always say the sweetest things

And don't worry love . . . your drama only sometimes confuses me . . . like the other day . . . take me out to dinner and go home to screw your wife . . . I think we mixed up the pattern here a little. Originally Posted by Chloe
I didn't have a condom. (-:

Kisses, Sweet Chloe