Obamacare is beating its cost expectations

I missed you making this point when all the RWW's post up about how the ACA is the end of the world as we know it. Originally Posted by timpage
The ACA isn't the end of the world as we know it, and no RW or whatever your reference is, ever voiced that opinion. What concerns people most about the ACA is choice. it's easy to see the lack of choice and freedom for one to make a personal decision without the ACA being fully implemented

Jim.
Constitutional whiners like you ought to READ the ficking constitution, and the decisions SCOTUS makes in it's fucking name, Justice Glory Hole. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Ficking constitution'? Gotcha! Twice in an hour. ObamaCare never was about access, cost savings or choices. It's about the government controlling 1/6 of the economy and your life. Period.

Fickin Constitution
  • BJerk
  • 12-03-2013, 11:28 AM
SCOTUS got this one wrong.

And why do you even care, AssupRidee, DEM? The "fucking Constitution" as you prefer to call it, is just an old, archaic document extolling quaint notions like slavery being sanctioned, only men can vote, and blacks being 3/5th's of a person. You know, ideas you find offensive. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That looks more like your old, white worn out way of thinking where I added the part after "quaint notions" to reflect your mindset.
"Ficking constitution'? Gotcha! Twice in an hour. ObamaCare never was about access, cost savings or choices. It's about the government controlling 1/6 of the economy and your life. Period.

Fickin Constitution Originally Posted by bambino
What do you know about any of this, pissant? How does government control my life by making sure insurance companies offer health insurance policies to everyone?

How does government control my life when the insurance companies, pharmas and hospitals suck our economy dry?

I really can't spend my days schooling stupid little boys who are regurgitating Faux News talking points that are four years old.

Oh ... and by the way, pissant. Feel free to correct MY spelling any time you can.

You're still a liar and a BAAAAD MAN!
SCOTUS got this one wrong.

And why do you even care, AssupRidee, DEM? The "fucking Constitution" as you prefer to call it, is just an old, archaic document extolling quaint notions like freedom, limited government, and personal responsibility. You know, ideas you find offensive. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Where have i ever come out against any of those things, Whiny?

Maybe YOUR definition is based on your religious worship of the 18th Century mavericks who threw all them bales of tea into Boston Harbor. But I believe in the same thing.

It's just the degree of each upon which we differ. And I have the right to disagree with anything you, or the fucking constitution, says. Just like you have the right to piss and moan about SCOTUS.

Can't really get that new name to stick, can you Glory Hole?

What do you know about any of this, pissant? How does government control my life by making sure insurance companies offer health insurance policies to everyone?

How does government control my life when the insurance companies, pharmas and hospitals suck our economy dry?

I really can't spend my days schooling stupid little boys who are regurgitating Faux News talking points that are four years old.

Oh ... and by the way, pissant. Feel free to correct MY spelling any time you can.

You're still a liar and a BAAAAD MAN! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, were do we start? The ACA was just the tip of the iceberg. It can't and won't work. Liberals are lusting for a single payer program. The government will then control 1/6th of our economy and choices of your HC. And for and old, unhealthy fuck like yourself, it should concern you. Now, about your silly gotcha game, you and your arrogant, dumbass buddy CJzero started it. And Biggie pulled the ultimate foot in mouth. Remember spell chick? I knew what you meant today, I'm just playing along with your infantile, immature game. Your assholeishness validation is a never ending process.
  • CJ7
  • 12-03-2013, 12:26 PM

Fickin Constitution Originally Posted by bambino

the government isn't controlling your miserable little life, you are..

you don't want health insurance don't buy any

you don't want car insurance don't buy any.

PERIOD.
Standing up to your neck in alligators, mud in your ass, leaches on your neck and you're still looking for that bridge you just bought in the Everglades. I guess HOPE does spring eternal.
  • CJ7
  • 12-03-2013, 01:59 PM
Standing up to your neck in alligators, mud in your ass, leaches on your neck and you're still looking for that bridge you just bought in the Everglades. I guess HOPE does spring eternal. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I assume you HOPE the government doesn't slash your benefits down to nothing don't you?
From the New York Times, Obamacare costs are lower than expected.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/03/bu...oofinance&_r=0 Originally Posted by flghtr65
This is simply a White House planted article. Comments disabled. All the "great stuff" is simply CBO projections.

That train has left the station COG. Want me to find you the SCOTUS citation? Originally Posted by timpage
Strange how Obama and his supporters like to say that Obamacare is "settled law" but 6 months ago he was rallying to change the "settled law" of the Second Amendment and they didn't object.
I assume you HOPE the government doesn't slash your benefits down to nothing don't you? Originally Posted by CJ7

Yep, you don't pay attention. If the government slashed my "benefits" then I would have no benefits. Now if I can just get government to slash their interference in my life, slash theirs taxes so the IRS can get away for a few weekends a year, slash the shit out some very bad people in the government, etc., etc., etc.

Sounds to me like an even trade. They keep their pittance and I get my freedom.
From the New York Times, Obamacare costs are lower than expected.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/03/bu...oofinance&_r=0 Originally Posted by flghtr65
How's everyone's newly acquired insurance policies doing? (rhetorical question) ..

I realize that some on here want the "continuing news" about Obaminable Care to go away .. but ...

.. sorry!

More great content courtesy of LLIdiot, the Medicare leech.
  • CJ7
  • 12-06-2013, 12:32 PM
Yep, you don't pay attention. If the government slashed my "benefits" then I would have no benefits. Now if I can just get government to slash their interference in my life, slash theirs taxes so the IRS can get away for a few weekends a year, slash the shit out some very bad people in the government, etc., etc., etc.

Sounds to me like an even trade. They keep their pittance and I get my freedom. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Poor Baby ... you're FREE to leave this country, and the government anytime you so desire, but all you do is bitch about it ... bulldog mouth, hummingbird ass.