Anti semitism on the campus

Meds...I. Hear they're serving beans at Golden Acres tonight. BUt only if you've paid MILLIONS in taxes.
Fuck, can you summarize it - that fucker was putting me to sleep.
It was rather long and engendered somnolence.

CliffsNotes: Zionist bad, Palestinians good.
Zuckerman article:

Zionist good, Palestinians bad.
There are now 1.2 billion Arabs in the world. With their birthrate, they think time is on their side. They are willing to sacrifice some of those people to make us look bad.
Most of all, they don't want us to exist. It is like a Mexican standoff, unresolvable until they become reasonable. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I don't think they'd mind your existence that much, if you didn't insist on existing on THEIR land.
Everyone else dumped water I understand you dumped shit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How stupid can one person be? If all of your friends (both of them) jumped off a bridge I bet you would too.

What the fuck is the challenge of dumping ice water on yourself? Hell, when I was stationed at New London I had to go into the water up to my mid thighs to replace an arcoset fitting in the free flood area. It was January at the time and there was ice on the river. It took me about 10 minutes, no shoes, no socks. Why don't you take that challenge EVA? Here what you can do. Wait until January, go to some water source like the Kansas or Missouri Rivers, roll up your pants as high as you can, and then walk across the river. See ya!
I don't think they'd mind your existence that much, if you didn't insist on existing on THEIR land. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think JL misspoke in the heat of the moment, there are 1.2 billion MUSLIMS in the world. A very small portion of them are Arab. Some are Persian, some are Afghan, some are Sudanese, but most are Indonesian. So this land of theirs that you think the Jews should give up, are you talking about Detroit? Maybe Sumatra? How about Mogandishu? They are all claimed by Muslims now but they weren't so much 100 years ago. The Jews were in Palestine 100 years ago, and 500 years ago, and even a 1,000 years ago. I'm starting to think that you're a racist COG.
How stupid can one person be? If all of your friends (both of them) jumped off a bridge I bet you would too.

What the fuck is the challenge of dumping ice water on yourself? Hell, when I was stationed at New London I had to go into the water up to my mid thighs to replace an arcoset fitting in the free flood area. It was January at the time and there was ice on the river. It took me about 10 minutes, no shoes, no socks. Why don't you take that challenge EVA? Here what you can do. Wait until January, go to some water source like the Kansas or Missouri Rivers, roll up your pants as high as you can, and then walk across the river. See ya! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
WAAAA, whine and brag you silly shit. the challenge was for a charity Judy

What the fuck is the challenge of dumping ice water on yourself? Hell, when I was stationed at New London I had to go into the water up to my mid thighs to replace an arcoset fitting in the free flood area. It was January at the time and there was ice on the river. It took me about 10 minutes, no shoes, no socks. Why don't you take that challenge EVA? Here what you can do. Wait until January, go to some water source like the Kansas or Missouri Rivers, roll up your pants as high as you can, and then walk across the river. See ya! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Maybe he will get swept away with the rest of the shit dumped into the river.
I don't think they'd mind your existence that much, if you didn't insist on existing on THEIR land. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
OK, then, where would you have us to go?
WAAAA, whine and brag you silly shit. the challenge was for a charity Judy Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Then give money to the charity and save the stupidity for when you're with your sister.
OK, then, where would you have us to go? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Don't really care.
You do realize that you are making a case for the "native Americans" to throw all of us off the land in this country COG? My family has been here for 200 years now, longer than you think the Jews have been in Israel (you're wrong of course).
Don't really care. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
In which case, we are staying put!!
Then give money to the charity and save the stupidity for when you're with your sister. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How do you know I haven't you arrogant shit head?
You're EVA, we can assume that your mouth is bigger than your ass.