Hall Of Fame quotes

Originally Posted by chicagosun
...I'm going to take the sight of a pussy, the feel of a pussy, the talk of someone with a pussy, our phone conversations, and chose to believe I had sex with a woman and move on because I refuse to be mentally fucked up because of this.
...I'm going to take the sight of a pussy, the feel of a pussy, the talk of someone with a pussy, our phone conversations, and chose to believe I had sex with a woman and move on because I refuse to be mentally fucked up because of this. Originally Posted by notanewbie

Winner!!!!!!!!!!
"The Original ASPD bad Boy", carkido45
ferdburf did you vote in my poll? Originally Posted by Wayward
Man-o-man, I was excited to go and vote, but it's already closed! WayWay, you're just pissin in everyone's Post Toasties to the point ya got your poll closed. You related to my ex-wife? Interested in meeting her? I'll set it up!!
Does she like cattle prods as foreplay?

Going to have to agree with SFK on the OASPDBB! That just never stops being funny, not as good as a ***** goodbye threAd of course.
"The Original ASPD bad Boy", carkido45 Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Going to have to agree with SFK on the OASPDBB! That just never stops being funny, not as good as a ***** goodbye threAd of course. Originally Posted by Wayward
Are you sure that was carkido45, as opposed to carkido44 [ame="http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=120"]eccie.net[/ame] (Link to carkido44's user profile doesn't copy)
Can never keep those carkido handles straight! And if Houston's own carkido (be it 44 or 45) is the "Original ASPD Bad Boy," then who the f-ck is the guy posting as houstonaspdbadboy? [ame="http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=7514"]eccie.net[/ame] (Link to houstonaspdbadboy's user profile doesn't copy)

All these carkidos and aspdbadboys are making my

Are you sure that was carkido45, as opposed to carkido44 eccie.net (Link to carkido44's user profile doesn't copy)
Can never keep those carkido handles straight! And if Houston's own carkido (be it 44 or 45) is the "Original ASPD Bad Boy," then who the f-ck is the guy posting as houstonaspdbadboy? eccie.net (Link to houstonaspdbadboy's user profile doesn't copy)

All these carkidos and aspdbadboys are making my

Originally Posted by TexasGator
I was wondering who that guy was too. It all gets so confusing..........
"Let randyrogue and his journal be erased from cyberspace now, and hopefully in time from my mind."

[ame="http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=104828&postcoun t=1"]eccie.net - View Single Post - Retiring.[/ame]
Still not funny
My Dad used to tell me this when I was a child and told him I wanted something!!!
Son, hold out your two hands....Good! Now, shit in one hand and want in the other and see what you get more of?????
Excellent quote
"Hell, they are not rocket scientists. They are not even bottle rocket scientists. "

Some other favorites:

"WTF is wrong with you?" - Nicole Preston

"Blogs: How to tell the world you are a clueless shut-in." - TeutonicRacerX
...I'm going to take the sight of a pussy, the feel of a pussy, the talk of someone with a pussy, our phone conversations, and chose to believe I had sex with a woman and move on because I refuse to be mentally fucked up because of this. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Dude.... I have read a lot of funny shit in my life but this by far was the funniest shit ever written. Ever!
This is a GREAT thread. So hard to choose. Can we pick multiple quotes. While I ponder let me just throw this one out there and get back to you with the rest. The good the bad and the ugly.

"I smell AD. I'm an expert in that too...So is your little pretend website of your fat pics or skinny ones....Get with the program honey we are GFE...Have jobs, computer literate,Brittany Bella could do your site and you need new pics. No ones paying 200 for that. 300 for top GFE, PSE, MAC make up. BCBG MAX Azaria dresses and so on.........and that's for a TOP incall location....

That is how it's done....." "soFiaofhouston"

Posted in response to madison towers in response to her saying her site was voted #1 Originally Posted by Twist of Fate
everything I type.....That's so cool......
soFiaofhouston, please don't hijack my threAd. Thanck you.

You are welcome to add some quotes if you'd like.

"Seriously, do not ever take advice from someone on a SHMB, that does not know what SHMB means", Wayward

Hey....I showed my boobs for you.....It was so hard to actually get the nerve to do it..... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I had to post " If your not Surcher, cover your eyes"...I just know the honorable gents did..I know it........... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
here is a good one!