Help needed

You're a student with 3 jobs but money isn't an issue? Friendly advice, fully max out your retirement account(s) for the year before you get involved in this hobby. Good luck to you. Originally Posted by Shogun33
Thanks and I get where you're coming from but don't automatically assume something about someone you don't know. I'm not going to explain myself and what's in my bank accounts to prove anything. I'm just a workaholic and idle hands are the devil's playground and strip clubs just don't intrigue me anymore.
so 47 is getting old, huh? yeah, fuck the AMPS.. too damn risky.. Boy! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Lol my bad no disrespect Chung. Everywhere I go on this site I see you're name on a post and review and you're a legend. Don't get me wrong though because my dad is 66 and still getting younger girls every week so 47 definitely isn't too old but just longer than I want to wait.
Find a girl who's on P411 AND who advertises on Backpage. When you call, tell her you saw her ad on BP; don't mention P411 or ECCIE. There are at least seven in Tarrant County:

Emmy
Skyler West
SweetCougar
Khloe/Chloe
SensualNurseD/Dee
Roxy
Claire Benning

Or do the same with girls who have ECCIE Showcases and who also advertise on BP. There are at least 10 in Tarrant County:

Velvetangeltouch
Randyn
Carmella69/BP Isabella
SensualNurseD/Dee
Roxy
Anne Wylde
Nikki (massagediva2009)
Naughtia/Marie35
Kim
Alaine
Naomi Synclare
Kennedy Bunz
MindiDD

The idea is that, whatever screening they do, it's probably less rigorous for some guy calling off of a BP ad than someone contacting her through P411 or ECCIE. I seriously doubt, for example, that if you call and say you saw the BP ad, you'll be checked for how many P411 okays you have and asked for two or three references. And you can be reasonably assured that, although the girls are advertising on BP, you won't get ripped off. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Thanks for the advice. That seems like a nice plan to try also.
I'm only a few years older than you but I've been at this since I was barely old enough to legally drink. Just a warning from my experience. If you're a horny mofo like me hookers will turn into an addiction. It's just too easy to pick up the phone and be fucking a total stranger an hour later. If you're single it will make real world dating seem like a hassle and you will lose the desire to seek out a solid relationship.

Its not all about the money. Plenty of young guys walking around with too much money. It's how it changes your outlook on things. I'm not trying to stop you at all because you'll find plenty of fun around here. Just want you to know what you're really getting yourself into.
I'm newbie friendly with an alternative screening process
I'm only a few years older than you but I've been at this since I was barely old enough to legally drink. Just a warning from my experience. If you're a horny mofo like me hookers will turn into an addiction. It's just too easy to pick up the phone and be fucking a total stranger an hour later. If you're single it will make real world dating seem like a hassle and you will lose the desire to seek out a solid relationship.

Its not all about the money. Plenty of young guys walking around with too much money. It's how it changes your outlook on things. I'm not trying to stop you at all because you'll find plenty of fun around here. Just want you to know what you're really getting yourself into. Originally Posted by Ass Hunter
Damn that's deep man. I appreciate the knowledge of someone with experience. I'm not currently single but not fully happy with my relationship and about to get away from it. So I just want to try something new where I don't have to invest a whole bunch of time to get what I want and worry about girls getting too attached or clingy. I am a little concerned about getting addicted to the lifestyle even though I don't have an addictive personality
I'll admit bro, it becomes an addiction. I'm coming up on my 1 year eccie anniversary and I didn't think I would be where I am today, in the hobby sense. I've only had to give references once, but then again, you're starting off in a different area than I did. You can pm me if you got questions or concerns. Starting at 27, not bad, I started at 29, just turned 30. When I started,i didn't have an addictive personality, but dammit, things change. Keep your bills paid, food on the table, and the rest I hide for the hobby and away from the so.
I'll admit bro, it becomes an addiction. I'm coming up on my 1 year eccie anniversary and I didn't think I would be where I am today, in the hobby sense. I've only had to give references once, but then again, you're starting off in a different area than I did. You can pm me if you got questions or concerns. Starting at 27, not bad, I started at 29, just turned 30. When I started,i didn't have an addictive personality, but dammit, things change. Keep your bills paid, food on the table, and the rest I hide for the hobby and away from the so. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Lol ya that sounds like everything I keep reading about that it does become very addicting especially when the women here are some of the best looking that I've ever seen except for some of the European girls but even then I notice they come here to get in on all the money opportunities. Also from what I read, we have one of the best markets for this lifestyle and that's whats drawn me in. I joined this site a year ago and have been saving up so that's why I came out of my cave to see what it's all about lol. I will definitely pm you if I have any questions that I can't find on these forums.
Being a newbie works against you, as does being on the younger side. I'm 33, and I've been at this for the better part of a decade, off and on. P411 is a great recommendation, and I'll echo those that have already made it.

My suggestion:
Join P411 and start making a list. Search in your age and price range, then start narrowing things down. Eliminate anyone you don't find attractive, or that raises red flags off the bat. Keep the whole list for later, but start making a short list of providers that only require basic P411. Dig deeper on your shortlist; check reviews, posts, etc, and then start placing requests with those who you think will suit you. Be patient, be upfront about your age and that you're new, and respect the "no" answers when you get them. You'll get some bites eventually. From there, keep seeing the ladies you've found, and circle back to the larger list you made at first to contact once you've got the OKs.

And lastly, if you felt the need save up for a year for this before dipping your toes in, this hobby may not be for you. May want to hang onto those savings and wait until you have a job better suited for it. It really depends on what you're here for, but it is addictive, and if you can't afford it, you will wind off worse off if you don't set some firm ground rules for yourself and stick with them. Even then, be prepared for some general frustration.
You're a student with 3 jobs but money isn't an issue? Friendly advice, fully max out your retirement account(s) for the year before you get involved in this hobby. Good luck to you. Originally Posted by Shogun33
THIS!!!

Smart Man, I am similiar to his situation but money isnt issue with me. I worked hard enough to get to this point. Now im just conservative on how
I spend cuz I know what it took lol.