Thoughts on the Pussy Whipped concept......

You avoided the question in regards to why you bother posting/bragging about "non-events" Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
Last thought...just because I don't review it does not mean it did not happen. Seriously, if a compliment is paid to someone here, don't you think they would declare shinaningans if it was a falsehood?
I know this was not directed at me but, you have asked similar questions to me in the past.

1). Who am I looking to impress while posting? Well, not really sure. I guess no one. Well, except maybe my self. It's kinda empowering just to post what you think without regards to what others may think about you. I have met very few posters here. The ones I have met are very nice ladies and gentlemen. Again, we are talking small numbers 15 to 20 at the most. Here is the kicker though occasionally while posting your own thoughts someone here in the either gets "impressed". You get high five PM's, attaboys, even discount offers. So, if people post and you some how identify with what they say....go ahead and reply or send them a PM. Hell you just might make someone's day.

2). Why don't you write reviews? Well a couple of different reasons. Most importantly, I am not interested in leaving a trail. As several of you know, I am married and only engage in P4P with my wife. I do not want her indulgence of my needs and desires to some how get traced backed to her in "gory detail". There are a shit ton of shady characters in the work place as well as in this play space. At the end of the day, fuck all y'all. Because my wife has acces to this account (that's just how we roll). I can not have PA access. So we do not pay and we do not write reviews. Originally Posted by Usual suspects
I tell you what, if my ex was willing to participate with me in the hobby then I would have been in a much better marriage.