Friday Night Lights.....

Don't say it's so!!! A whole bunch of hot women and NO men?! Can't be so!!!

Well, ladies if that ends up being the case we'll just have to find a male dancer.....hehe!

Just kidding! I do know some of our fine gents will be attending but so far the girls out number the boys! This should be good! LOL! ...
Congrats You deserve it I know you work really hard Go you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done sweetie. This is an exciting time! You are on the way to the top. Pardon the pun.
Trisha,

I know you have work hard and sacrificed a lot for a long time to achieve this. You are a strong and determined person with a good heart and a good head on your shoulders. Congratulations, you deserve the best!!!

Hobbie
Good job on finishing! Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Hehe... talk about the best "That's what she said" opener, ever.

Anyways, CONGRATS on the milestone and I really wish I could have joined you... especially since there was a great girl/guy ratio.
Congrats beautiful!
Congratulations Trisha, I have not seen you since last September but I know that you have been working extremely hard for this and I applaud you on your graduation. I have not been able to get back to Austin but I hope to make a trip down there soon and see you again.

I wish I could have been there to help you celebrate.
I had a wonderful time with several lovely ladies. Thanks for the invitation, Baby.
I had a wonderful time with several lovely ladies. Thanks for the invitation, Baby. Originally Posted by NipLover

I too, had a GREAT time and enjoyed seeing all of you!!!
I had a great time. I wish I could have stayed longer! Hearty CONGRATULATIONS on your achievement, Trish!!!!