Not playing about playing with Corvid-19

Nicole has been on my TDL list for a long time - and hope she comes back when this crisis ends. Meanwhile my cardiologist thinks I'm fine, despite him being pissed my BP is way less than his.

Hit me up Nicole when you're returning, and I'll get another cardio stress test.
Nicole has been on my TDL list for a long time - and hope she comes back when this crisis ends. Meanwhile my cardiologist thinks I'm fine, despite him being pissed my BP is way less than his.

Hit me up Nicole when you're returning, and I'll get another cardio stress test. Originally Posted by mtabsw
lol.. As long as the schools open back up and things have calmed down Im hoping to be back around the 6th of April. Just playing it by ear right now.

I'll be sure to hit you up upon my return. Nothing like a good cardio work out to release all the built up stress!
  • BLM69
  • 03-18-2020, 01:09 PM
I commend you for being responsible, maybe other providers will follow instead of trying to catch tricks
Very good judgement and decision making skills Nicole. Wish you well and hope to see you when you return. You will do fine.
I commend you for being responsible, maybe other providers will follow instead of trying to catch tricks Originally Posted by BLM69
Thank you. I hope for well being of our community they do too. We all need to do our part. Walmart just announced they are closing. These providers make a helluva lot more money than people sitting at home right that work at starbucks and walmart. They need to get over themselves and do the right thing.
I commend you for being responsible, maybe other providers will follow instead of trying to catch tricks Originally Posted by BLM69
Very good judgement and decision making skills Nicole. Wish you well and hope to see you when you return. You will do fine. Originally Posted by 2on1Lover
Hey love, hope all is well with you! Cant wait to see you and catch up. Until then stay safe and be well! Xoxo
With everything going on I've made the decision that it is in the best interest for myself and my household not to take any unnecessary risks with my health. As I have too much to lose and not enough to gain by getting sick or spreading this to my loved ones.

Furthermore I feel a sense of responsibility to do my part to protect the elderly and those with weakened immune systems by not contributing to the spreading of the corvid-19. I have visitors/friends with young children at home and it would not sit right with my heart if I felt there was a chance that I could be responsible for them getting sick.

Everyone must do what is best for them and their household and this is what's best for mine.

I have financial obligations just like everyone else. I have a home and I have an apartment that I pay on monthly. I appreciate the gentlemen that have reached out to me wanting to help and contribute to making sure my house is maintained during this time. Your thoughtfulness is amazing and appreciated more than I can express in words. Incentitives are offered on future arrangements set up during this downtime.

Be safe and be well lovers! Originally Posted by Nicole Cox
+ 1,000 💯🚫❎🛑
Such a smart lady this is the right thing to do for now .
With everything going on I've made the decision that it is in the best interest for myself and my household not to take any unnecessary risks with my health. As I have too much to lose and not enough to gain by getting sick or spreading this to my loved ones.

Furthermore I feel a sense of responsibility to do my part to protect the elderly and those with weakened immune systems by not contributing to the spreading of the corvid-19. I have visitors/friends with young children at home and it would not sit right with my heart if I felt there was a chance that I could be responsible for them getting sick.

Everyone must do what is best for them and their household and this is what's best for mine.

I have financial obligations just like everyone else. I have a home and I have an apartment that I pay on monthly. I appreciate the gentlemen that have reached out to me wanting to help and contribute to making sure my house is maintained during this time. Your thoughtfulness is amazing and appreciated more than I can express in words. Incentitives are offered on future arrangements set up during this downtime.

Be safe and be well lovers! Originally Posted by Nicole Cox
....Walmart just announced they are closing... Originally Posted by Nicole Cox
When and where? I knew they have gone to a limiting hours thing 6 am - 11 pm, but I don’t equate this to closing stores, just maximizing the opportunities to restock and clean/wipe down the stores.
Starting with Fox news. Originally Posted by omegaman422
Really, is that what this thread about?

Masochist?

Don’t like it don’t watch it.
When and where? I knew they have gone to a limiting hours thing 6 am - 11 pm, but I don’t equate this to closing stores, just maximizing the opportunities to restock and clean/wipe down the stores. Originally Posted by ManSlut
https://abcnews.go.com/Business/walm...l_taboola_feed
You had me scared for a sec, Nicole! LOL. That article is from 2016. It is from them closing some older stores that were under producing and usually close to another newer, nicer store.
https://abcnews.go.com/Business/walm...l_taboola_feed Originally Posted by Nicole Cox
Baby, that was an article from Jan. 15, 2016.

Fuck, you had me worried!
Baby, that was an article from Jan. 15, 2016.

Fuck, you had me worried! Originally Posted by ManSlut
🤣🤣🤣 someone posted it on my facebook.. I was getting worried the walmart shoppers might start invading my target.
🤣🤣🤣 someone posted it on my facebook.. I was getting worried the walmart shoppers might start invading my target. Originally Posted by Nicole Cox
Personally, I wouldn't put too much stock in what I see on Facebook