I'm Gonna Scream and Yell Like a Hypocritical Dumb Bitch If......

Did you think I was defending you? It's good to know that you speak for every other lady on this board also. Sorry sweetheart I was just defending the ladies with class not you. Originally Posted by zmonator

Wow, you got butthurt fast.
^^^^lol ....... I didnt read gotta run but ....hey kickrocks and windixie......
And now the Austin Eccie Weather Report:

Forecast calls for a 40% potential brewing shitstorm. Details at 10pm. Originally Posted by Agent220
Interesting word "shitstorm" later .....
^^^^lol ....... I didnt read gotta run but ....hey kickrocks and windixie...... Originally Posted by Cendell M
Hey
....I was just defending the ladies with class not you. Originally Posted by zmonator
I've known some classy whores but whores that HAVE class?
^^you're a mean chunky carebear, I'm not trying to stir the shit pot but...meh

You even like women? class or no class? Really, you are a carebear yet a mean scary looking one like all the ladies are going to be intimidated by a CARTOON "BIG" BEAR WITH red monster EYES...grrr,

I guess I just got on the mean man's bad side now, better run for cover !!!

All you do is bash bash bash that tells me you don't like yourself many women (hell no women it seems) IMHO. Hey I have a great therapist I can recommend take A007 secret agent work your issues out and I PROMISE you might come back a better BEAR AS FOR 007 not sure about that dude (but really I am )

Now if I wasn't on your radar WELL FUCK heh IDC ijs.... good luck Mr. miserable furry scary bear & A007 not sure what to say to you but, yeah nothing ...Toodles

I'll be in Austin soon and I'll let u dig up on me and have at it Mr no IQ bully woolly was a bear....

Excuse me i meant to sign off ' Cendell M the rocking whore
Mmmmm it’s a live day on eccie right xoxo
Heh.... not yet I haven't got to my city forum yet see ya soon up in Austin

CM
I actually don't mind the cover, helps last longer to be frank Originally Posted by BulleitBourbon
Nor do I mind. Just like I said, I always bring my own and always assume that putting one on is a must.
what kind of loser takes the time to write this on a board for hookers? Originally Posted by 4tx4tx
*proudly raises his hand*

This Loser does, especially after downing 10 tall boys. Gotta problem with it? TOO BAD! And just a little fyi, it has been established a long time ago that this board is actually for the hobbyist, not the other way around
Lol. If I only loved you too!!! I’ve never had a problem with Little Monster. Still don’t and very much liked his post even if he was calling me a whiner. Lol Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
Thank you beautiful! And the feeling is quite mutual, I have never had any issues with you. In fact I've always found you to be quite Sexy, and would love to have some CFS sex with you sometime!

While I do admit that my post was rather vulgar & somewhat inappropriate in the way I posted it, however Monster has never been known to be PC & appropriate.

Yes it was your thread that prompted me to post mine, however my post was not only aimed at you. This is not the first time a provider has come on here and complained about being asked for that service. I'm sure this has been an issue long before there was even an internet, and it shows no sign of stopping.

Take it fwiw, but I would highly suggest that you refrain from putting guys on blast just for simply "asking", as the old saying goes "it never hurts to ask", there is truth to that. You would only be setting yourself up for all sorts of drama by blasting every guy who just asks for it. There is a reason why guys continue to ask, because well, I'm sure there are lots of providers that do say yes, even if they have "No BBFS" posted in their profile.

Now if you say hell no, and they continue to bug you, then that's a different story. If they start to get aggressive in person and try it when they clearly know better then hell yeah blast the shit out them. If you wanna put the guys who ask on your DNS list then that is entirely your business and none of mine. I would never dare try to tell you women how to run your business.

Just my .02

Good day to you beautiful!
These woman as you refer to them have skin ten times thicker when it comes to dealing with all the BS thrown their way by you limp dicks. Originally Posted by zmonator
When have I ever indicated that these beautiful women were not strong??
And why the hell do you have men's dicks on your mind???
Heeey! That loser is my friend!!! Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Awwwwwwwwww come here you!!!
Mmmmm it’s a live day on eccie right xoxo Originally Posted by Alana kay
You're freaking Gorgeous!!
Lmao to treetop. Your a fucking joke moron and idiot. No words can explain to what you are. Just a little pos on a hooker site. That feels so tough But is very pitiful.

I don’t bash the well respected. I bash the idiots that can’t read and that can’t follow rules. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
heh.....