I think some people are just trying to fit in

Who said anything about obeying anything? Since it's an illegal business, she can get away with her racism. I simply pointed out that there is a definition to being a racist, and discriminating on the basis of race fulfills the definition. Funny that you call her out for her anti-Semitism, but defend her racism. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Then how do you explain black hookers refusing to see black men? Is that racist too? Just look on Listcrawler, several black girls won’t see black guys. Are they as “racist” as Buffy? You sided stepped that question which is the point. Not all human interactions can conveniently explained by a dictionary.
You've already demonstrated how you are in your illegal immigrant thread. Funny that you haven't responded when I showed that in Texas, in 2018, American citizens committed crimes at a rate that was 40% higher than "illegal" Mexican immigrants. The facts don't support your hateful narrative. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
One can always be very selective with statistics!
You can play with numbers, demographics, etc. until you get a positive result for your argument.

I do notice you singled out "Mexicans"! Is that racist since latinos of all countries south of our border try to get in?
Then how do you explain black hookers refusing to see black men? Is that racist too? Just look on Listcrawler, several black girls won’t see black guys. Are they as “racist” as Buffy? You sided stepped that question which is the point. Not all human interactions can conveniently explained by a dictionary. Originally Posted by bambino
I didn't side step any question. You put up a straw man which I quickly dismantled. Now I will turn my attention to your question:

Yes, if a black person discriminates on the basis of race, even against other black people, that fulfill the definition of racism. People can certainly be racist against their own race.

Are you an attorney?
One can always be very selective with statistics!
You can play with numbers, demographics, etc. until you get a positive result for your argument.

I do notice you singled out "Mexicans"! Is that racist since latinos of all countries south of our border try to get in? Originally Posted by winn dixie
I have received a warning for being off topic in this thread. If you would like to discuss it, feel free to comment in chizzy's thread in the sandbox.
I didn't side step any question. You put up a straw man which I quickly dismantled. Now I will turn my attention to your question:

Yes, if a black person discriminates on the basis of race, even against other black people, that fulfill the definition of racism. People can certainly be racist against their own race.

Are you an attorney? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
According to who? You?????

BTW, you didn’t dismantle anything.
According to the definition of the word racism.

Are you an attorney? You're quick to put up a straw man argument, don't seem to understand the basic definition of racism, and don't seem to understand that the only reason she can get away with her racial discrimination is that it's an illegal business. Legal businesses are not allowed to put up ads that say "no blacks allowed." They'd be in hot water pretty quickly.

And yes, I dismantled your straw man with just a few words. You said "So, all hookers have to obey Webster’s??????" but I never said that they did. It was a straw man. I'm also not sure why you needed six question marks. LOL
According to the definition of the word racism.

Are you an attorney? You're quick to put up a straw man argument, don't seem to understand the basic definition of racism, and don't seem to understand that the only reason she can get away with her racial discrimination is that it's an illegal business. Legal businesses are not allowed to put up ads that say "no blacks allowed." They'd be in hot water pretty quickly. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
I’m not an attorney, are you? Actually, there was a baker in Colorado that refused to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple. They sued him instead of just going to another business. The case went to the SCOTUS. He argued homosexuality was against his religious beliefs. The Baker won!!!!!!

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/christ...ry?id=57215854

I’m not an attorney, but a bakery is a legal business.
I’m not an attorney, are you? Actually, there was a baker in Colorado that refused to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple. They sued him instead of just going to another business. The case went to the SCOTUS. The Baker won!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Another straw man. Good thing you're not an attorney.

Feel free to put up an ad for whatever business your in that says "no blacks allowed," and see how long you last. You won't be able to use religion as an excuse.
This “racism” business is out of control. I’m not generally attracted to black women, does that make me racist too?

She can see or not see who she wants. I’ve seen black women on LC who won’t see white guys but no one calls them out on it. I agree that racism is a problem but it’s not the catch all that people seem to think it is.
Gentlemen the thread is related to a poor review

Lets stay on subject
Another straw man. Good thing you're not an attorney.

Feel free to put up an ad for whatever business your in that says "no blacks allowed," and see how long you last. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Is a SCOTUS decision “straw man”?????? You’re obviously not an attorney.
Feel free to PM me that question so that I don't continue to defy the mod here.
You've already demonstrated how you are in your illegal immigrant thread. Funny that you haven't responded when I showed that in Texas, in 2018, American citizens committed crimes at a rate that was 40% higher than "illegal" Mexican immigrants. The facts don't support your hateful narrative. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
hateful? lmfao............. I didnt respond to you because I know what type you are. I would love to tell you but, you will going crying to the mods

carry on, im sure its almost your bedtime
Well, I hope Buffy gets help. I saw her several times when she started. She’s not a bad person. I don’t think she has anyone who cares. Damn shame.
I agree with Bam. But let me take it a bit farther. OP states she wants a site where girls can talk about guys. See the thing is the girl isn't paying the guy hundreds of dollars. Therefore it's nice to have reviews on what we are spending our money on so that we can avoid situations such as this. Many of the girls will take $$ from anyone. Hell you said it yourself "300 lbs or more ugly men" You still had no issue taking money from them though. We on the other hand may not want to spend money on someone who doesn't match their pictures, may be on some sort of substance (not saying the OP is, but just in general) etc.

You have to realize as much as this site is for girls to advertise it's more so for the guys to give reviews and intel to ensure we get what we are paying for.