Are you going to be doing any hobbing over the Thanksgiving week?

• cr76
  • 11-22-2016, 03:07 PM
I'm playing Thursday. I didn't last year. But ppl wanted to see me. I'm thinking it's going to be slow for sure. But I'm a horny Turkey. Lol Originally Posted by Raquel Ryder
I like Horny Turkeys
I'm playing Thursday. I didn't last year. But ppl wanted to see me. I'm thinking it's going to be slow for sure. But I'm a horny Turkey. Lol Originally Posted by Raquel Ryder
Nice avatar!!!!

I'd like to stuff that turkey!!
I opted not to cook this year, as no family is traveling to Houston. So, I am spending time with friends. Have some appointments scheduled this week. Offering Black Friday specials.
I am a horny turkey too Raquel Ryder
Chinese spa girls don't believe in celebrating stupid American holidays and don't believe in Christianity. Does that answer your question?
Chinese spa girls don't believe in celebrating stupid American holidays and don't believe in Christianity. Does that answer your question? Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Actually no, WolfWapist. Unless you never plan to see anything but a spa gylf.
Chinese spa girls don't believe in celebrating stupid American holidays and don't believe in Christianity. Does that answer your question? Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
there you go with your generalizations again.....
No multiple choice available

Planning on potentially playing Thursday night and most definitely Friday (have an overnight lined up), saturday and sunday (different providers each day).
Workin' in the coal mine all day.....

On the plus side there is a golden coral that has turkey near by... ain't no hookers in NC.. all remformed , these days.
Golden Corral was born in NC: Fayetteville
There will be one lucky waitress if she's polite and smiles, I am good with a 200 buck tip that day.... sucks to have to work on holidays.
No hobby hussying for me this week. Prepping for a yummy Thanksgiving (and I do happen to be one of those lusty ladies who knows her way around a kitchen ) with wee woofs (and a few favored humans) at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge, then dragon 'bout the final 3-day Celtic Christmas weekend of the 42nd Annual Texas Renaissance Festival. Will be baking pies and yeast rolls (from scratch!) all day tomorrow.

I'll be back to my normal wicked wenchery next week, ready to gobble a few drumsticks and have
MY breasts basted with guy gravy!

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

How much basting do Irish Chihuahuas require to keep them from drying out?
there you go with your generalizations again..... Originally Posted by aznlvr11
At least you won't crowd the lines at the local spa during the holidays.
Workin' in the coal mine all day.....

On the plus side there is a golden coral that has turkey near by... ain't no hookers in NC.. all remformed , these days. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Golden Coral isn't bad in the southeast. In Houston, it's fucking gross.
How much basting do Irish Chihuahuas require to keep them from drying out? Originally Posted by pyramider

Irish chihuahuas never dry out; they drink too much.

Caught the mischievous mutts Thor and Loki trying to make off with my vanilla vodka/root beer schnapps ice cream float the other night, little lapdog lushes. May have to lock up the Thanksgiving rum cake and bourbon pecan pie.