Stupid Texts! A little bit of a vent :)

• #15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Once I replied, "A million dollars. Only because I would need to take some time off.. I mean, it wouldn't be fair to let someone else follow after doing such an irresponsible activity. By chance my birth control fails and you give me a little hobby baby; you do agree to 18 years of payments. When should we meet?"

So I am getting my post edited, but its obvious its being spoken about in other places on here. People believing it?? Is it edited elsewhere as well?
Probably not ... the editing is the result of broaching where the guidelines got crossed. Shame on you for making the modtards work. However, you could make things all better by posting taint photos.
So I am getting my post edited, but its obvious its being spoken about in other places on here. People believing it?? Is it edited elsewhere as well? Originally Posted by justjackie
Probably not ... the editing is the result of broaching where the guidelines got crossed. Shame on you for making the modtards work. However, you could make things all better by posting taint photos. Originally Posted by pyramider
Damnation people, can we not have a serious discussion of a serious topic that pervades our society like a infectious disease!!
Naw, so bring on the taint, or at least full frontal nudity.
credit to pyramider for use of copyrighted 'taint', JustJackie for opening up a lively discussion, and the Dallas Staff - we love you mom even when you tell us no.
So I am getting my post edited, but its obvious its being spoken about in other places on here. People believing it?? Is it edited elsewhere as well? Originally Posted by justjackie

Guideline violations get edited everywhere. Don't be takin it all personal and shit.

personal?? NAHHHH, it was just a question, and it was answered.
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

Why do people assume the lady has to be on drugs to offer it, but yet, it is okay for the guy to ask??

Yes, I gave a really rude come back. This isn't the first offer and I am sure it won't be the last. Damn, you ladies who are just offering and shame on you men for asking. UGH!! This uurrrkkksss my nerves.

I have also been reading about the guys getting really rude responses on when asking for pics of ladies who do not post pics of their face, but yet, they ask anyways. If, they do not post them in their ad, why would they send them to you?? So if you do not want to see "Us" ladies who do not post pics of their face, then move on to someone who does. I have seen TONS of ladies who post pics of their face.

Vent OVER!!

Back to my happy place. Have a wonderful Tuesday Originally Posted by justjackie
PPL BITCHING ABOUT THE HOBBY DOES NOTHING MORE THAN MAKE IT WORSE BUT BITCH AWAY...BUT I AM IN MY CORNER WITH TOYS CUMING ....I MEAN I AM HERE TO CUM ALOT...IDK BOUT THE REST OF U ...
This shit was funny as hell! "Just Leave! Get the fuck out of here! Imma fucking call my mom again!" LMAO!!!

I felt bad for the chick begging for a dollar. That was super sad. Dont think I will be going to any strip clubs today with that in my head!

Jackie, take note of the idiots and keep it moving. Its nice when they reveal themselves. Then they can be avoided with out you having to get idiot juice on you!

http://youtu.be/Q5rvlRBC5oM

Come on Jackieeeee!!! Originally Posted by Hole N One
http://youtu.be/Q5rvlRBC5oM

Come on Jackieeeee!!! Originally Posted by Hole N One
Great, now I've wasted 30 minutes watching tweeker videos... LOL