Who are the "Best Bookers" in DFW?

• Re
  • 02-03-2017, 06:50 AM
Get them at the end of the month, more punctual that way when they got bills to pay
Thanks Remote!!

Fyi - Im avail Saturday now (wink wink) lol
Hey. When you need better shoulders, you need better shoulders! A man has gotta do what he's gotta do!! Originally Posted by GracePreston
Those are like the rarest drop, and ain't nobody got time to deal with those eggs. That said, you do have quite the "Power Word" about you...

I barely farm my own gear every season. Fuck my barbarian. I'm going back to witch doctor.. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Tired of doing all that work with your hands and back to sucking the life out of your victims to use for conjuring, eh? Alternatively: raze while you raise? Ready for those shit rolls from the Super Ancients?!
Get them at the end of the month, more punctual that way when they got bills to pay Originally Posted by Re
Interesting and great comment - Re
Those are like the rarest drop, and ain't nobody got time to deal with those eggs. That said, you do have quite the "Power Word" about you...

Tired of doing all that work with your hands and back to sucking the life out of your victims to use for conjuring, eh? Alternatively: raze while you raise? Ready for those shit rolls from the Super Ancients?! Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Haven't played in a couple of seasons and hadn't heard of primal ancients until your post. Good Lord that sounds tedious even for a game built around tedium.