Positions

Cowgirl! Reverse Cowgirl! Asian Cowgirl! Other sorts of Cowgirl that I don't know the names! Current favorites are reversed with my feet flat and leaning back onto my hands on his chest and reversed with my legs on the inside curled up holding my knees leaning forward.
Mine would probably be a toss up between Asian CG & doggie then miss
Her on the edge of the bed mish. I have to stand up due to my size and height. I usually ask what their favorite is (generally doggie or cg) and then hit em with this position as a surprise. It generally gets a surprised but positive response (I think because of my size I put pressure on the clitoris that they aren't expecting.) It's the only way I've ever cum inside a provider except for one time.
Cowgirl! Reverse Cowgirl! Asian Cowgirl! Other sorts of Cowgirl that I don't know the names! Current favorites are reversed with my feet flat and leaning back onto my hands on his chest and reversed with my legs on the inside curled up holding my knees leaning forward. Originally Posted by SillyGirl

Oh and to answer the thread, CG and BJ are my favs
  • dtguy
  • 01-09-2011, 04:17 PM
I haven't done this in a long time but basically cowgirl on the couch - http://www.sexinfo101.com/kneelingmastery.shtml. Your hands and lips are free to explore a lot of areas of each others bodies while she rides you to big Os.

If we are both into hard pounding then doggie. And I definitely love doing mish with a really beautiful, passionate (lots of DFK), & vocal lover.
Doggie and RCG for sure.

Gulflover, you may want to change that avatar with all the new rules in effect. Eccie has asked politely a million times that no open crotch or a hole shots be used. Just sayin.
We wouldn't want a shot of a nice looking ass and pussy to look at. How dare he
We wouldn't want a shot of a nice looking ass and pussy to look at. How dare he Originally Posted by burkalini
LMAO
Every girl and guy on this board were told not to post those shots, myself included. There were providers who were pointed for having them in their showcases not so long ago, and they were removed.
In order of pref: CG, ACG, RCG, doggie, mish . . . depends on the mood . . . and the need . . .
In order of pref: CG, ACG, RCG, doggie, mish . . . depends on the mood . . . and the need . . . Originally Posted by SlowHand49
maybe i should write this down
lotus and mish. I like to see the guy's face and watch him enjoy himself.
maybe i should write this down Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
My mental notes are very complete . . .
My mental notes are very complete . . . Originally Posted by SlowHand49