whispers the real bad apple on Eccie., maybe an ignore button.!

LOL.... Nice setup WD.....

he immediately showed his ignorance.....

pull his strings and make him do some more! Originally Posted by Whispers
No one could make this shit-up. As bill engvall says "you can't fix stupid"
.. Mata Leon can't even take out that scrawny lil shit BeachPlayer03 and he looks like trump jr. What is your mma record aways? All losses?
Two dudes meeting up to throw down from this website is pretty slim.

Guys can say all day long meet me here or meet me there but we all know it will never happen.
When was the last time any one of you fought another dude? Last time I fought someone I went to jail. I really dont want to repeat that and I bet you don't either.

So talk your shit but remember that's as far as y'all will get. I know for me that is.

^^^ best and true post in a long time.

Sam
Nalga why would you say or think that?. You dont know me, my record is actually Is 18-2 but if it was 2-18 who cares!!. I do shit you cant dream of or most would never. Bea h bitch has no home so he moves around alot..it was not for lack of trying I really did look for him. And it was not for the girls only he pmed me some crazy shit and it was personal. So call it what it is I am solid as fuck and I FEAR NO MAN. that is that so think what you want fool I am not affected by any of these post.
Nalga why would you say or think that?. You dont know me, my record is actually Is 18-2 but if it was 2-18 who cares!!. I do shit you cant dream of or most would never. Bea h bitch has no home so he moves around alot..it was not for lack of trying I really did look for him. And it was not for the girls only he pmed me some crazy shit and it was personal. So call it what it is I am solid as fuck and I FEAR NO MAN. that is that so think what you want fool I am not affected by any of these post. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Nope...... Nobody explained it to Mata and he doesn't seem capable of see it for himself....
Actually I do get it. Its funny how you stray away from my point that your an idiot and have to spine. All you do is start drama and do nothing but eat and drink. How can you even feel good about yourself with all that weight?. No way can you be clean.. I feel real sorry for the women that you have punished in having to deal with all that nasty fat and smell. Gluttony has to be the worst of all deadly sins. Obese dude. How pathetic.I once had a student that was that big and he was so ashamed at himself that all he did was eat and sit by his computer. One day he drummed enough courage yo make a change and train.. He truly changed his whole life and even went yo compete in NAGA.. Did great..mma/Bjj changed his life but it took determination and sacrifice.. He is better then you whispers he has courage, real commitment. You are just too far gone and will never be anything then the discusting thing you are. As for your girls bikini. Hahah what a size 50.. They can see that in Russia.
Actually I do get it. Its funny how you stray away from my point that your an idiot and have to spine. All you do is start drama and do nothing but eat and drink. How can you even feel good about yourself with all that weight?. No way can you be clean.. I feel real sorry for the women that you have punished in having to deal with all that nasty fat and smell. Gluttony has to be the worst of all deadly sins. Obese dude. How pathetic.I once had a student that was that big and he was so ashamed at himself that all he did was eat and sit by his computer. One day he drummed enough courage yo make a change and train.. He truly changed his whole life and even went yo compete in NAGA.. Did great..mma/Bjj changed his life but it took determination and sacrifice.. He is better then you whispers he has courage, real commitment. You are just too far gone and will never be anything then the discusting thing you are. As for your girls bikini. Hahah what a size 50.. They can see that in Russia. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
You are clueless Mata.... Falling down the rabbit hole believing what other clueless people say.... Actually she is a size 7.... Big for a Latina but fat?.... hardly.....

Is that the best you have to offer? bullying people and calling them names.... When that gets you no where you start picking on family members looking for some button to push that will get you a reaction?

Doesn't work here sir.....

You are fuming aren't you? You like to bully people but when logically analyzed you lose all control of yourself.....

You are acting like a wind-up monkey with a tambourine.....

WD played you better than most..... you couldn't figure out who he really was either could you?

It's OK... There are some around you that will keep you informed....

Anyway... back to your original promises to rid the community of the Egyption punk that raped a local CoEd, had it splashed across media and continues to rip off the local whores by fucking and dashing without paying...... he has a few different handles now.... But his personal info is all still out there..... Why not go retro for us and live up to that old promise and prove you have some value to the community as a bully....

Or do you only pick on old fat guys and disabled guys that you know you can take? That's certainly a way to keep your record intact...
Two dudes meeting up to throw down from this website is pretty slim.

Guys can say all day long meet me here or meet me there but we all know it will never happen.
When was the last time any one of you fought another dude? Last time I fought someone I went to jail. I really dont want to repeat that and I bet you don't either.

So talk your shit but remember that's as far as y'all will get. I know for me that is.

Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Hopefully my last fistfight is behind me.

In this over-policed society at present a fistfight is very likely to catch you a charge which comes with some time in jail, serious dough to an attorney who may or may not rip you off, and an arrest record that will hamper professional and business dealings whether or not the charge ultimately sticks. In that sense, it's a high stakes proposition.

I'd definitely pay a reasonable door fee to see a couple of these motherfuckers actually throw some chingazos if someone can put something like this together. Maybe we could couple it up with a party or social or something like that?

I will say that there is a specific respect that I solely reserve for motherfuckers I've personally witnessed get down and dirty in a fistfight.

Somebody put this thing together!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
I am down. Really!!
Threats of violence are worth 10pts on this board......some of you bitches don't have 10pts to spare......ijs
Hopefully my last fistfight is behind me.

In this over-policed society at present a fistfight is very likely to catch you a charge which comes with some time in jail, serious dough to an attorney who may or may not rip you off, and an arrest record that will hamper professional and business dealings whether or not the charge ultimately sticks. In that sense, it's a high stakes proposition.

I'd definitely pay a reasonable door fee to see a couple of these motherfuckers actually throw some chingazos if someone can put something like this together. Maybe we could couple it up with a party or social or something like that?

I will say that there is a specific respect that I solely reserve for motherfuckers I've personally witnessed get down and dirty in a fistfight.

Somebody put this thing together!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS Originally Posted by Jefferson Starfish

I can picture it now... Manta and one of the many that he wants to fight meet in a park. A crowd quickly surrounds and the cops come.

"Hey! Break it up guys"

" What happened, why are you two fighting?" The cop ask.

"Well, he said mean things to me on a hooker message board!" Says one of the guys.

"Nah not true! He said mean things first!" Says the other guy.

Cops take both to jail.

The end.
Threats of violence are worth 10pts on this board......some of you bitches don't have 10pts to spare......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter

Put wakeup on the case!

He can ban them.
Nalga why would you say or think that?. You dont know me, my record is actually Is 18-2 but if it was 2-18 who cares!!. I do shit you cant dream of or most would never. Bea h bitch has no home so he moves around alot..it was not for lack of trying I really did look for him. And it was not for the girls only he pmed me some crazy shit and it was personal. So call it what it is I am solid as fuck and I FEAR NO MAN. that is that so think what you want fool I am not affected by any of these post. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Dude stop. You can't even take out the psycho marine Your girl KendalClarkson knows where he lives too!
Listen Beach boy funny how you changed your handle. Marine pussed out to meet me.. BC he is a big SNATCH.