Smells and tastes

Where does SNL get these posters? Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
Is it true that 75% of SNL's hard drive is full of posters for every occasion?
The rear, belly button, arm pit need no explanation, but if a vaj is not rank, but one knows that it is vaj with a slight odor, (not meaning malodorous) what is the big deal. There is stink and there is the more natural odor. I have smelled and tasted vaj that one knew was just out of the shower because of soap fragrence, I don't think thats appealing either.
If you're dumb enough to smell something funky and still taste it... You deserve what you get. Originally Posted by Shayla
Exactly.

This is so sad. Grown people should know how to bathe.
Omfg!
An earlier reference to skunky is wishful
in those instances. The smell is like that
of seafood restaurant dumpster in the summer.
Forget eating it, just fucking it will be tough.

Staff edit cooch was so pungent I lost total wood.
Sad, she is quite beautiful.
Nice from far-but far from nice.

The aroma of a hot clean pussy
is simply intoxicating.

I see no review from you for anyone with this name. And you're not going to start a review here on this and start a shit-storm. If it was that big a deal, you should have written one in your local area for everyone to see. CC
Ugh nothing worse than wanting to go down for some DATY (on a civie. or otherwise) and finding she smells funky. Plus it makes u feel like an asshole, because it's got to be pretty clear to the girl what you were going to do and now you're like NOPE. Same goes for a lack of trimming downstairs, because I'm not going down on hippie bush, sorry. We're not living out in the jungle, we're in a world where regular showers, soap, shampoo, deodorant, baby powder and wipes are readily available. There's no excuses for anyone male or female :P.

Staff edit cooch was so pungent I lost total wood.
Sad, she is quite beautiful. Originally Posted by anaximander
Staff edit? whom?
Where is Dannie on this one? She had the ultimate post on this subject a while back.
Staff edit whom? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
A stunning ivory skinned redhead.
DFW & SATX are her hunting grounds
that I am aware of.
Only eccie girl that was more bp than eccie.
A stunning ivory skinned redhead.
DFW & SATX are her hunting grounds
that I am aware of.
Only eccie girl that was more bp than eccie. Originally Posted by anaximander
I know of the girl you're talking about and if anything you say is true then that is truly sad as she IS extremely beautiful - at least in my eyes.
Sister, no one was more disappointed than I.
She is a near virtual copy of my SO from like
22 years ago- right down to the scars.
But yeah it was tragic and awkward as all hell.

Everyone wears a condom?
Well evidently not.

And this comment just seals the impending shit-storm, CC
People have become awfullly particular. Back in the day, if you somehow managed to get a girl's pants off, it was always "Eat OFTT."

What has happened to that sense of danger and adventure that made this country great?
People have become awfullly particular. Back in the day, if you somehow managed to get a girl's pants off, it was always "Eat OFTT."

What has happened to that sense of danger and adventure that made this country great? Originally Posted by OriginalLHB
Chlymidia, NSU, NSG, HepC, HPV, HSV
that's what

As well.
I could get stank pussy for practically free.
Why would I knowingly pay for it?

I don't just want honeys with good taste.
I want honeys that taste good.
@OriginalLHB,

Heh, I think it's like I said, people have such ready access to hygiene these days that it's really kind of unacceptable if you're not clean. If you can afford internet you can afford good hygiene. Of course I'm not talking about being sweaty from say going out clubbing or bar hopping, because when you get home you're both drunk and horny so care is out the window.
Sister, no one was more disappointed than I.
She is a near virtual copy of my SO from like
22 years ago- right down to the scars.
But yeah it was tragic and awkward as all hell.

Everyone wears a condom?
Well evidently not. Originally Posted by anaximander
I hope this rhyme helps everybody out.

if it smells like fish it's a dish
smells like cologne leave it alone.