Female Condoms: experiences? thoughts?

Like a ziplock bag I tell ya.
Interesting at first. Also more sensitive. Then later you feel like you're fucking a ziplock bag.
Tbonetas I loved it and I hope you loved your bday gift!!!! It was my first time as well and as long as you're aware and careful as with any contraception I don't see it posing an astronomical risk. I've heard about it for a long time now and had reservations on how it would feel,but I've got to say once you find your soft spot(no pun intended,lol) it feels amazing and I'm looking forward to grabbing some more of them. thanks again love I had the best time Happy Birthday darlin������ Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
Best birthday gift I've received in years! Thanks again.

Ive been having a hard time finding them in stores. Looked at Walgreens today with no luck.. where can I find them? Originally Posted by Roxy Malone
What NorthWood said...Cindie's.

I use em often and find they are ultimately safer in this line of work. The guys say it feels good too, so it's a win-win! Originally Posted by Sofia Simms
We gotta meet.

Like a ziplock bag I tell ya. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Did you use an FC2? That's what I've been using, and I never had that feeling.
Did you use an FC2? That's what I've been using, and I never had that feeling. Originally Posted by tbonetas
Yep. I don't know if there are any other brands.

Maybe it's a psychological thing. Your dick is going in and out of something without a condom on although in reality its inside a much larger than a regular condom latex tube.

They are also time consuming to install which sort of kills the momentum and mood and they get in the way for DATY.
We could make that happen, sugar!...

We gotta meet.

Originally Posted by tbonetas
Less sensation for woman; more sensation for guy. Guy gets friction and pressure.
After reading on the Web about them, they look cumbersome. Basically, a vagina trash can liner. Think I will stay with my Oral tendencies (BBBJ, DATY, DATO, kissing, etc) and leave the latex and vagina liners to others.
  • iquit
  • 03-02-2013, 07:15 AM
I am against them in this line of work. The average failure rate is 21% which is astronomical considering the risks and liability you are opening yourself up to. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
well. Maybe we should read this other study too...

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/journals/3109405.html

"...the women used 7,895 female condoms and 12,253 male condoms. In all, 0.1% of female condoms broke, and 6% slipped (in 3% of cases, the condom slipped out of the vagina; in 3%, the outer ring of the device slipped in). Three percent of male condoms broke, and 1% slipped off the penis. The researchers used logistic regression to assess factors associated with condom failure, controlling for a range of user characteristics measured at baseline and over time..."

i guess from this, in terms of safety, male condoms break 2,900% more often than the female ones. Only issue i have is, i always want me to be in control of the protection piece and not have to think about it again. Plus, it took more than just training for me to learn how a condom break sounds like and how to watch for it, i am not too sure i will know how that happens with female condoms though and based on the study, it takes apprx 18 tries to get to the low 0.1% failure rate and am not too sure i want to try 18 times at an 8% failure rate, that means, on average, atleast i will have one failure for breakage, and additional failures from wrong usage.

To each his own but am sticking to the trusted and true way, and yeah, i love the look of a bare vagina and don't mind the look of a covered penis, so i would rather not use em. That is my 0.2 cents of thought.
Amazing that I see this thread just after trying one with LeeAnn. These things absolutely ROCK! A regular condom for me is a complete buzz-kill. I got a bag of 20 from amazon for around 25$ and a couple things of AstroGlide to go with them. Gotta have lube. Stiff but flexible ring goes inside them and a larger opening "flowers" on the outside. Once you get inside, for men, it's like not even using a condom. LeeAnn says they're not at all uncomfortable, but she does notice a slight pressure inside from the ring holding it in there. I was about to give up hobbying until this. Now I can go completely broke but feel good about it - lol.
I have had a request to use them before...im curious.
I think it is great to use with a serious relationship, but I would recommend the regular condoms for Anything else. It just feels safer to me.
Amazing that I see this thread just after trying one with LeeAnn. These things absolutely ROCK! A regular condom for me is a complete buzz-kill. I got a bag of 20 from amazon for around 25$ and a couple things of AstroGlide to go with them. Gotta have lube. Stiff but flexible ring goes inside them and a larger opening "flowers" on the outside. Once you get inside, for men, it's like not even using a condom. LeeAnn says they're not at all uncomfortable, but she does notice a slight pressure inside from the ring holding it in there. I was about to give up hobbying until this. Now I can go completely broke but feel good about it - lol. Originally Posted by tk3god
Exactly!

I have had a request to use them before...im curious. Originally Posted by Kammye
Damn, gotta leave the state for a couple weeks. When I get back, I will be happy to satisfy your curiosity...
I do use those in my sessions upon request
  • RoxyG
  • 05-24-2013, 09:23 PM
They are extremely hard to find in the city. After looking at 20 stores and calling about 20 more, I finally found some. Cindies on Westheimer seems to be the only place that carries them. I bought all that they had in stock
You know how the Female Condom for civilian females work?

Fits over the top of a wine glass.

I love that joke.