Heavy

Lol.

Its plenty of providers out there who love bigger men. Plus I love their hugs, they always scoop me up and hug tight. I love big men. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!

I love all sizes of men!!!!
Just curious if y'all feel that way when it comes to RL dating. Does P4P tend to make you more "openminded" ??
Even in my private life I've only ever dated bigger men. But I don't see how guys care what they weigh. A man's manhood doesn't come from how much he weighs. Relax.
I prefer those men...in real life and hobby life

Ive dated both and find a man who constantly over does his work out is feeding his ego and stuck on himself. I prefer the teddy bear feeling and one who is comfortable with himself and his body.
I dont want someone perfect, I tend to like certain imperfections.
I prefer the teddy bear feeling and one who is comfortable with himself and his body.
I dont want someone perfect, I tend to like certain imperfections. Originally Posted by berkleigh
Note to self... schedule some time with Berkleigh.

Thanks Netman.......
Note to self... schedule some time with Berkleigh.

Originally Posted by netman
You have no idea how much fun I've had with myself and those pictures.
I love a bigger man!!! Originally Posted by alecia

Yes she does....
You have no idea how much fun I've had with myself and those pictures. Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke
Glad you had fun

lol
You have no idea how much fun I've had with myself and those pictures. Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke
I'm saving myself for the real thing.

netman
  • Sami
  • 04-18-2011, 10:20 PM
I second that!

I prefer those men...in real life and hobby life

Ive dated both and find a man who constantly over does his work out is feeding his ego and stuck on himself. I prefer the teddy bear feeling and one who is comfortable with himself and his body.
I dont want someone perfect, I tend to like certain imperfections. Originally Posted by berkleigh
Big guys are teddy bears, as long as hygiene is on point, I've got nuttin' but love!

Berk - you look great in white!

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
Berks pic's gave me instant wood !!!
In my experience I've noticed that a lot of guys that are heavier seem to be more polite and not as demanding!! I'm not perfect and I don't expect you to be either
Thanks for all the awesome responses!!

I was just curious didnt know it would get this much attention from everyone