Indian Men

I'm sorry, what was the question again? I got all dizzy after reading true_whatever's post... Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
You're welcome

Maybe we could chat more about this when I make my appointment with you later in May... (business travel keeping me busy until then)

If you'd like, I'll bring a recent Bollywood DVD with me. Are you into mass-choreographed dancing, eating, matrix-style fight scenes, crying, drama, or comedy? Actually it doesn't matter, every Bollywood movie has all of those in it.
I know nothing about Indian men, but

Indian women amaze me...they are either smoking hot or dog ugly and there is no...zero...nada...in between. No middle class, no just cute.
Indian women amaze me...they are either smoking hot or dog ugly and there is no...zero...nada...in between. No middle class, no just cute. Originally Posted by Big Daddy Moose
This is an opinion, not a fact. But I 100% share your opinion on this.

Thankfully, in my travels, I've been around the former (hot) much more than the latter
As some have stated here, the haggling could just be part of their culture. Many Indian men do contact me and try to haggle my prices also. Sure, white do it too. But it seems Indian men do it the most. Asians are another race who haggle. Whenever I get an email from gentlemen who state they are Indian or Asian, I immediatel expect the haggling game to start. Sometimes I even say upfront my prices are non-negotiable, even before they try to haggle. Originally Posted by incognito isis
Haggling IS part of their culture; I've had friends who worked retail where a few Indian customers were insulted that the store would not haggle with them. Those who have been here longer understand our financial culture a bit more. I would like to point out that this is not a race issue but a culture issue. I have friends who lived overseas for extended period of time and had to readjust to America once they got back. Hell, even here in america we have different financial cultures and customs in different parts of the states. Looking for a 'fair price' for a house in Cali is WAY different than doing the same here in Texas.
Haggling IS part of their culture; I've had friends who worked retail where a few Indian customers were insulted that the store would not haggle with them. Those who have been here longer understand our financial culture a bit more. I would like to point out that this is not a race issue but a culture issue. I have friends who lived overseas for extended period of time and had to readjust to America once they got back. Hell, even here in america we have different financial cultures and customs in different parts of the states. Looking for a 'fair price' for a house in Cali is WAY different than doing the same here in Texas. Originally Posted by pathfinder940

I hear you. But perhaps they should learn not to haggle with a provider? Here in the states, most providers don't appreciate that.

Indian women amaze me...they are either smoking hot or dog ugly and there is no...zero...nada...in between. No middle class, no just cute. Originally Posted by Big Daddy Moose
They " Thread " My eyebrows so perfect at the Salon I go to !!!

I do like certain aspects of their culture as well!

Some are very beautiful, and I just know they gotta be super hott under all that shit wrapped around them!
at the AAC and sitting next to us was an Indian couple. The smell that wafted our direction smelled like they had shit their pants. Is that what curry is supposed to smell like? They were dressed nicely and were middle aged. If I had a bar of soap handy, I would have given it to them.

<---------------Gets to wake up next a hot one every morning. And I don't smell like curry (or shit). Guess I'm in the double bonus
at the AAC and sitting next to us was an Indian couple. The smell that wafted our direction smelled like they had shit their pants. Is that what curry is supposed to smell like? They were dressed nicely and were middle aged. If I had a bar of soap handy, I would have given it to them. Originally Posted by StarsFanTx

Honestly that's just a rude and unnecessary comment.
at the AAC and sitting next to us was an Indian couple. The smell that wafted our direction smelled like they had shit their pants. Is that what curry is supposed to smell like? They were dressed nicely and were middle aged. If I had a bar of soap handy, I would have given it to them. Originally Posted by StarsFanTx

Curry smells more spicy and acidic. So if the couple had B.O and curry, I'd imagine that would make for some pretty awful smells. Also, in India they use one hand to wipe themselves and another for cooking. They have no t.p. over there.
Also, in India they use one hand to wipe themselves and another for cooking. They have no t.p. over there. Originally Posted by incognito isis
Wow. Just...wow. I don't even know where to start with this one.

fuck it, I'm not gonna bother.

Also, in India they use one hand to wipe themselves and another for cooking. They have no t.p. over there. Originally Posted by incognito isis
If you ever decide not to be a provider, may I suggest the UN?
I agree with you true_whatever, I'm abandoning ship.

Originally Posted by true_whatever
That is the most amazing gif EVAH! rightclicksave.

Originally Posted by true_whatever

dude she is from Filthy(Philadelphia) and a Eagles fan, what do you expect? They are the worst! They are the same people that cheered when Michael Irvin was half paralyzed being carted out of Veterans Stadium and threw snowballs at Santa Claus!
dude she is from Filthy(Philadelphia) and a Eagles fan, what do you expect? They are the worst! They are the same people that cheered when Michael Irvin was half paralyzed being carted out of Veterans Stadium and threw snowballs at Santa Claus! Originally Posted by TexRich

Insult Philly all you want. Philly is polluted just like NYC. All cities are polluted to an extent. My friend was the one who told me they have no t.p over in India. No, I did not see it first hand, but I got it from a very reliable source. He told me they use one hand to wipe and another for food handling. But I hear India is becoming an industrial mecca, so perhaps that was the old world way of doing thing.