Redheads have better sex, says science.

Amen, Amen! IMHO, Redheads are hotter, get hotter, and give more! I know because I am one, natural AND dyed...
I have always said that redheads are different. We're just wired differently than other women and we revel in our sexuality. We do feel that heat more keenly, we are wetter and our orgasms consume us entirely. Our bodies blush from the top downwards and that is unmistakeable.

If you're not ready, then be careful boys, you might burned. But if you're exceptionally adventurous, give your favorite redhead a call.
Well,
I've never had a complaint.
And they keep coming back for more. MOAR!
Plus, my ears and cheeks turn bright red too. (and my chest most of the time as well) But my ears are a dead give away)
And I've got the freckles and green eyes to go with it. I get all the Irish comments. Originally Posted by tntangie
I really need to hook up with you sometime!
Shhhhh! Don't let the blondes know how much fun it is being a redhead!
I have never slept with a redhead. Suddenly I am quite interested!!
Shhhhh! Don't let the blondes know how much fun it is being a redhead! Originally Posted by Lynette
So sorry...will TRY to keep our secret...lol.
I have never slept with a redhead. Suddenly I am quite interested!! Originally Posted by TomServo
You really DON'T know what you're missing! You really SHOULD find out!
If you were to check out my review portfolio, you will find I have a thing for redheads. Just saying!! Who's next??
on a recent flight, they showed "down with love" w/ Renée Zellweger and Ewan McGregor [only 8 yrs old!!].

towards the end, ewan's character asks renee's character if she could find a middle ground between blond barbara novak and brunette nancy brown. she pulls of her hat and there is a most beautiful shock of red hair.

nuff said!!!!
TomServo -[/quote]I have never slept with a redhead. Suddenly I am quite interested!! [quote]

You may never have slept with a redhead however don't worry because you never will. If you are with the right redhead she WON'T LET YOU SLEEP!
I was always told (and learned eventually) that they only way to tell when a redhead is done having sex with you is when she unties you!!
BTDT with a redhead for seventeen years. When they are on they are the hottest thing out there. Times I remember that one fondly. Downside is they have tempers to match the passion. That part I do not miss.
+1 Sierra.

Lived with a rehead for several years in my youth...she was a non-stop hot wet fuck a holic which was great but she was also a shoe throwing tantrum throwing bitch when she wasn't fucking, so shallow me, I fucked her until I found someone sane who liked to fuck just as much. Nowadays I can fuck a redhead, leave the donation and not stay for part two.
I'm now considering Auburn. Does that count?
I can agree on the redhead temper.

When I was 18 a girl I had made love to for hours the previous day snuck up behind me and stuck an ice pick in my back. The reason: I was in missionary on top of her equally redheaded sister. Turns out they had a very competitive sibling rivalry thing going on, to say the least.

My father still shakes his head and can't believe I survived to middle age
  • Jaci
  • 02-24-2012, 05:51 AM
Personally I think you should try a Native Amercian Indian out !!!
She kinda likes to be poked..... lol

Kisses, Jaci