Encounter: Emma is the Pompoir Queen at Just Relax

I saw her and had a session with her. Her tits are nice but everything else is average at best. Her face is just ok, her ass is just a bit more than a typical Asian ass and not particularly round or tight. Her service is good but not earth shattering, definitely not an elite girl in the Austin scene though. And I went the Monday morning after the both reviews were posted and the door traffic was insane at just relax.
Interesting commentary by someone from another part of the state. I, on the other hand, actually know the Austin scene. I can say, unequivocally, that Emma is indeed an Elite provider in the Austin scene.

Interesting commentary by someone from another part of the state. I, on the other hand, actually know the Austin scene. I can say, unequivocally, that Emma is indeed an Elite provider in the Austin scene.
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Seriously??? I live less than a mile from this place. Your profile says west coast so unsure where you gather my location is in another part of the state and would know less about the Austin scene than you. This is one of the reasons I don't post any more or bother with reviews. Y'all are trying to defend her like she is your wife or something, get over it. The way people inflate these reviews is ridiculous.
conservative44, If you don't post Austin reviews, you have no track record on which to be judged by. You are asking people to take your word for it that you know the Austin scene. Meanwhile Cap has been reviewing here in Austin for years. Just sayin'
conservative44, If you don't post Austin reviews, you have no track record on which to be judged by. You are asking people to take your word for it that you know the Austin scene. Meanwhile Cap has been reviewing here in Austin for years. Just sayin' Originally Posted by Red Ford
I have over 100 posted reviews, you can go through them. There are plenty of Austin reviews and nationwide, Austin is home . In Cap's last 100 reviews there are 3 no recommendations, I have my own standard of elite. We can agree to disagree, we just have different expectations of elite.
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch

Not that my opinion matters more than the rest, but I actually did see Emma. I thought she was great. But she left.

I just found out that Lona is back at Just Relax. I guess she replaced her. Lona (Lola) was another one I had a fantastic time with!
The mamasan texted that Emma is back in 3 months, fyi.