Gasoline is less than $3 a gallon

So LittleEva, you disagree with your own post?
Strawman alert!!!! Care to show us all which people here directly blamed Obama for raising the price of gasoline?
On a side note, where's all that cheap "clean" energy that Obama promised? Didn't the govt throw billions so that we can power our homes on wind, solar and unicorn poop? What happened?

Gasoline prices are where they are because of oil production increases on private lands in spite of the lefts attempt to stop it.

Except for Warrens BNSF railroad, we would have a pipeline bringing heavy crude to the gulf coast where refineries are currently using Venezuelan heavy crude instead of the crude from our friendly neighbor the Canadians.

Gasoline prices are coming down in spite of the left's agenda of destroying our energy based economy.
Gasoline prices are coming down in spite of the left's agenda of destroying our energy based economy. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
While at the same time Exxon (BP's "Devil-Partner") is injecting the Houston metro area with another fix of economic growth and job expansion.

"The smell of money"!
So LittleEva, you disagree with your own post? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Do you agree with all of your posts or do you sometime put them out as information dull knife?
Gasoline prices are where they are because of oil production increases on private lands in spite of the lefts attempt to stop it.

Except for Warrens BNSF railroad, we would have a pipeline bringing heavy crude to the gulf coast where refineries are currently using Venezuelan heavy crude instead of the crude from our friendly neighbor the Canadians.

Gasoline prices are coming down in spite of the left's agenda of destroying our energy based economy. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Missed the part where they are using another pipeline? Plus isn't Nebraska's opposition states rights?
  • WTF
  • 10-21-2014, 07:41 AM
On a side note, where's all that cheap "clean" energy that Obama promised? Didn't the govt throw billions so that we can power our homes on wind, solar and unicorn poop? What happened?
Originally Posted by gnadfly
Texas is the national leader in wind energy - with more installed capacity, more wind turbines and more jobs than any other state. The wind energy industry in Texas has created thousands of jobs and provided billions of dollars in economic benefits. http://www.awea.org/Resources/state....temNumber=5183

Do you agree with all of your posts or do you sometime put them out as information dull knife? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Just answer the question.
Just answer the question. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
why do you keep asking when you know the answer?
The left will never understand that at this time and for the forseeable future, there is no replacement for what the oil industry does for our economy. Wothout it we would be in a worse depression than the last one. It is a shmae that the leftists states cnnot grasp the concept of economic and tax value that is the energy industry.
Texas is the national leader in wind energy - with more installed capacity, more wind turbines and more jobs than any other state. The wind energy industry in Texas has created thousands of jobs and provided billions of dollars in economic benefits. http://www.awea.org/Resources/state....temNumber=5183

Originally Posted by WTF
"Percentage of Texas' electricity provided by wind in 2013: 8.3 percent. On ERCOT, the main Texas grid, wind energy provided 9.9% of 2013 electricity."

The rest of THE WIND comes from WTF!

Those sorry-assed "Tea Wipes" (As per WTF):

"State Policy
Texas established a renewable portfolio standard (RPS) in 1999 and it was amended in 2005. The current RPS provisions require 5,880 MW of renewable energy by 2015. The state also has a target of reaching 10,000 MW of renewable capacity by 2025, a target that the wind energy industry met in 2010."

Who was Governor in 1999? Friggin' "Tea Wipes" (As per WTF)!!!!!

Thank God those Soppy Environmentalists from Travis County ...

.... took over the State in the late 1990's.

"8,000-9,000" jobs in Texas ....

Exxon is putting over 15,000 IN THE WOODLANDS!
It's happy hour somewhere!b
It's happy hour somewhere!b Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes.

At several spots near the Exxon/DOT construction site at The Woodlands.

It's amazing what $1.5 billion will do on a REAL "shovel ready" project.
Or maybe the American Taxpayer. As the propellers go up I45 I wonder how much tax payer money was given to GE and Jeffery Immelt.

Remember, the key word is "cheap." I don't remember my electric bill going down the last 5-10 years. I do remember Californians rejecting the wind turbines as "unsightly."

I look forward to examining your cost/benefit numbers and their sources!