More Americans distrust Shrillary than trust her

that is one sexy woman. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And you're one sick mother fucker.
And you're one sick mother fucker. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You love it.
And you're one sick mother fucker. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Dali, It would be his very FIRST time with a woman AND a bull dyke to boot ! He'd be getting a "two-fer" ! Bet it would make his boyfriend shammy jealous though. Gay fight ! Gay fight !
Dali, It would be his very FIRST time with a woman AND a bull dyke to boot ! He'd be getting a "two-fer" ! Bet it would make his boyfriend shammy jealous though. Gay fight ! Gay fight ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You're as fucking lame at comebacks as Lusty Lady Boy.
You're as fucking lame at comebacks as Lusty Lady Boy. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Well it works for me woomby / UNDERcunt ! And I'm NOT here to entertain YOU ! Go blow shammy !
Well it works for me woomby / UNDERcunt ! And I'm NOT here to entertain YOU ! Go blow shammy ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
What exactly ARE you here for? Oh, right, you're trying to find out where the ladyboys hang out, gonna get you some tits and dick. Nice.
What exactly ARE you here for? Oh, right, you're trying to find out where the ladyboys hang out, gonna get you some tits and dick. Nice. Originally Posted by WombRaider
WRONG AGAIN GLORY HOLE MASTER ! I'm here to participate when I feel a need to and when I see LYING liberals spewing their lies here ! No one other than you and shammy wish to follow the path of Bruce / Caitlyn Jenner to get the attention that you've been starving for all your life. Bet you ALREADY KNOW where to hang out to get yourself some tits and dicks, you GLORY HOLE MASTER and you are working your "trade" at Tallywackers" since you like the name and "clientele" so much !!
You had that thought two minutes later? No wonder you've got 17K posts, you fucking moron. Not every though you have is worthy of a post. IJS. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Talk about being a post worthy idiot... ching! That's one more for me.
WRONG AGAIN GLORY HOLE MASTER ! I'm here to participate when I feel a need to and when I see LYING liberals spewing their lies here ! No one other than you and shammy wish to follow the path of Bruce / Caitlyn Jenner to get the attention that you've been starving for all your life. Bet you ALREADY KNOW where to hang out to get yourself some tits and dicks, you GLORY HOLE MASTER and you are working your "trade" at Tallywackers" since you like the name and "clientele" so much !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I think I'm a little more right than you'll ever admit...
Talk about being a post worthy idiot... ching! That's one more for me. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You have 10K more posts than I do. Ching, one for me.