My relatives are safe and sound

Who cares if there is an earthquake in Italy? They can fix their own inept, corrupt system.
  • R.M.
  • 10-28-2016, 05:30 AM
An AD you fucking mixed mutt whore ? How old are you again 41 or 45 or you too stupid to count? You look at least 50 with all of your caked on make up. Why don't you go post a manscaping AD and shave some man'a hairy balls. Or better get out your strap and go peg my shitty asshole you couldn't even spell the fetish correctly you stupid cunt! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Jelly much. Thanks for the advertising. Fetish this. I'm way deep in your head.
Jelly much. Thanks for the advertising. Fetish this. I'm way deep in your head. Originally Posted by R.M.
His head is empty.
There are almost 60 million people in the fucking country.

Why the fuck would we be concerned about your family, anyway?

Fake Italian, fake military service - that's you, you fucking faggot. Originally Posted by DSK
And he's ALWAYS looking to milk the crowd for sympathy, the POS liar. They prolly call him Shmukatelli when he shows up over there !
Do you really think anyone gives a fuck about you?

I hope you choke to death on a meatball. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
It'll probably be an Italian " sausage " that LUBE chokes on, if not some Italian dingleberries !
Jelly much. Thanks for the advertising. Fetish this. I'm way deep in your head. Originally Posted by R.M.
That " shitty asshole " condition is a result of LUBE'S inability to operate a roll of toilet paper and his WK, suckclown " falling down on the job " . suckclown is LUBE'S designated dingleberry picker !
Don't forget to take some of YOUR carved pun'kins as gifts to those poor Italianos LUBE ! They'll prolly whip your ass for bring such crude " art " into their country ! They appreciate fine art.
So will you be promoting yourself to Generalissimo over there LUBE ?
  • DSK
  • 10-28-2016, 09:37 AM
It'll probably be an Italian " sausage " that LUBE chokes on, if not some Italian dingleberries ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He loves sucking on all kinds of sausages.
  • DSK
  • 10-28-2016, 09:39 AM
That's because its just another look at me thread. Kinda like how the hookers flood coed sections with their ThreADS. Originally Posted by R.M.
He needs attention so badly he deliberately inflames the sensibility of our esteemed members such as yourself. He is a misfit, suitable for nada.
He needs attention so badly he deliberately inflames the sensibility of our esteemed members such as yourself. He is a misfit, suitable for nada. Originally Posted by DSK
Misfit? Sounds like a Drumpf word.

Nada? Sounds like a Mexican word.

The rest? Sounds like you're trying to switch to American whookers.
  • DSK
  • 10-28-2016, 11:52 AM

The rest? Sounds like you're trying to switch to American whookers. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I love our American girls, unlike the faggot and anti-Semite Luke Wyatt.

The rest? Sounds like you're trying to switch to American whookers. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So when are YOU gonna switch from TRANNIES and gay guys down at YOUR 'holes, Mr. DOTY 4 TIMES ? !!!!

idiot. sounds like an Assup description

you mean the american hookers that aren't sex slaves? ahahahaaaaa
He loves sucking on all kinds of sausages. Originally Posted by DSK
wonder what kind of sausage he likes and in what form.
Actually, this is rather sad. Once Lube's family sees him again, they are going to wish they perished in the earthquake. If you care about your family, WeeEndowed, stay home. Once they see your Lubed Wideass, and hear about your stolen valor, they will lose the will to live. Knowing they are related to you will destroy any hope they may have had. I mean this, as a friend, stay home.