Happy Birthday Bluff City Guy!!!!!

Well Happy Birthday familiar friend lol. Hope you and Lucy have a great time. That's one hot bit**!!
Well Happy Birthday familiar friend lol. Hope you and Lucy have a great time. That's one hot bit**!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Literally (it's in the 90's here today, and pugs have trouble cooling down (that short face they have).

Thanks Babee and London! Hope y'all are enjoying the weekend.

Cheers,

bcg
I luv luv luv that dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!{and you too BCG..lol}
Happy Birthday Knucklehead!!!
Happy belated b'day BCG, after the Dallas ride i'm sure you needed the vacation. I'll be heading there in another week or so myself.
Thanks OHW and BBT!

Cheers,

bcg
Happy belated Birthday BCG and Nina Rae! I hope you got everything you wished for!!
Happy belated Birthday BCG and Nina Rae! I hope you got everything you wished for!! Originally Posted by ambersilk
Thanks, amber!

As a matter of fact, I did get something I've wanted for quite some time now. See attached.

Cheers,

bcg

PS: For those of you who are not fans of Top Gear, a BBC automotive magazine show which is probably my favorite TV show ever, The Stig is the show's "tame racing driver", who does all the test driving of the serious supercars and sports cars on the show. He always wears the racing helmet, never says anything on the air, and there's a clause in his contract that says that if his true identity is ever revealed, they'll fire the driver who plays him and then "kill him off" (in the context of the show, only--and that's happened once already in the show's most recent run (since 2002)). Hence, they sell a run of Top Gear themed t-shirts: "I am The Stig", "I am not The Stig", "My Dad is The Stig", etc.
Happy Belated Birthday hun! Wishing you a wonderful and fun filled year. I love animals, any guy who is a dog person gets extra brownie points in my book!

I have a white german shepherd puppy, she is the love of my life!

xoxo Sophie
Happy Belated Birthday hun! Wishing you a wonderful and fun filled year. I love animals, any guy who is a dog person gets extra brownie points in my book!

I have a white german shepherd puppy, she is the love of my life! Originally Posted by SophieSimone
Awwwww. Thanks!

GSD's are "my" breed (my favorite, anyway), that's all I've ever had since I was a boy. Alas, where I'm living I'm not allowed a big (or even barely medium) dog, so that's not an option now.

Perhaps if those inconsiderate bastards would stop winning my lottery jackpots!

Cheers,

bcg
I have been kinda busy lately myself... I have two new pom pups myself...
I have been kinda busy lately myself... I have two new pom pups myself... Originally Posted by SweetSarah
Awwwwww... those are too damn cute for words!

Thanks for the b-day wishes; I can see where you've been a bit too busy to keep up around here.

Cheers

bcg (give the pups a smooch each and an ear scratch each for/from me, and tell them they're just the cutest little things in the world! )
I've been watching the community for a while here and I've noticed that when a bad review pops up from an unknown hobbiest, the hobbiest do not question the review, BUT when a unknown hobbiest posts a good review, the hobbiest in this community question whether or not the review is real or even question his creditability in the community! I know a provider would never post a bad review on herself, however there are alot of jealous ladies out there that thrive on making another providers business bad! I have had my share of haters, Hell about 2 months she(I wont say any names) but bp gave me her first and last name, so I could press charges and yes she is a well known provider here had posted a robbery report saying myself and another provider robbed a client in Jonesboro and that the other provider had meth mouth! This was obviously a poor attempt to hurt my business as well as the other providers! I also received a ter review which was also posted by a provider,and was given the ip address and email used for the fake account. TER had the review removed. Whats the deal with the hobbiest, believing half of the truth but all of the lies including jealous providers! I have never had a unhappy client and each encounter is different, according to his needs, so I have never really cared for reviews because its only one persons opinion! For example if your review states you offer daty, then every hobbiest assumes you offer this to all but I have had some real yuck mouths and really did not fill comfortable offering daty to these certain friends! This may result in a bad review, the hobbiest isnt going to tell that his teeth were bad,yellow, missing or that he smelled etc. So, what are reviews good for other than letting the hobbiest know that the lady is not a ripp off and that her pics are real and accurate. Everyone has their preference on what or who they like to get it on with!

It really puzzles me, someone give me some insight on this situation.
??????????????????????????