Serious question for the ladies ...

Jealousy is not a sign of love - it is a disease. Its in everybody's best interest not to romanticize it.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...at-do-about-it

Emotions can control our lives, and are often beyond our control. I believe that some ladies do have their favorite or favorites that they enjoy seeing. It's possible that you may even have a level of sincere affection toward a client.

I know first hand that a client can have affection for an ATF, and if I see a review on her from another guy, there is a twinge of hurt there knowing that I have to share her - sometimes with a guy who may not have the same level of respect for her that I have.

Ladies, does this ever happen to you. Do you ever see your favorite doing a review on another lady and it hurts a little?

I'm not looking for names, just a little insight into our ladies.

Thanks! Originally Posted by Mesquitor
OP, do you sell propane & propane accessories?

Amen, there is no room for jealousy in this hobby. We don't own any of these gentlemen just like they don't own us.
Originally Posted by milfy2002
IMHO, the notion of having some sort of exclusive right over another human being - be it by virtue of marriage, affair, hobby or whatever is medieval. Enjoy the moments, after that enjoy the memory of the moments and maybe look forward to the next moments. The notion of "sharing" someone is very disturbing to me, because it implies ownership. Society constantly conditions us against free thinking, and a major source of a lot of these "emotions" are the direct result of societal conditioning.

You are destined to fly, but that cocoon has got to go....
IMHO, the notion of having some sort of exclusive right over another human being - be it by virtue of marriage, affair, hobby or whatever is medieval. Enjoy the moments, after that enjoy the memory of the moments and maybe look forward to the next moments. The notion of "sharing" someone is very disturbing to me, because it implies ownership. Society constantly conditions us against free thinking, and a major source of a lot of these "emotions" are the direct result of societal conditioning.

You are destined to fly, but that cocoon has got to go.... Originally Posted by johnspice
Another great post and very true this is how I live my life spice, fuck all that possession shit of mine, yours, theirs hell no. LoL!!!

I don't even believe in monogamy, that shit doesn't work. I mean look at our ass in this hobby, I'm sure there is a few hobbyist that's single single like myself, but hell we are going to be a very small percentage. Most guys is either married or in a committed relationship. (Committed) lmao go figure lmao!!!

Any woman that actually believes a man will be faithful is extremely naive, and that's my nice way of putting it.
In my opinion, that twinge of jealousy you feel is part of every person. Unfortunately we live in a society that tells us we are never enough...never thin enough..never successfull enough..etc. On top of that, most people have a universal need to feel liked, loved, and wanted. We are all looking for something, and there are qualites in every person you can find to love. To find that something in someone, to feel like something might be enough for at least that moment, and then learn that maybe someone else has found the same thing and be a little butthurt... that is completely normal. The nature of the beast perhaps.... No, you are not alone..

Just my thoughts!!
XoXo,
Bridgette
Having said that ^^^^ however; I do not condone being jealous and acting on it in a situation where the expectation is NSA..
We all know what we are doing and what to expect, so in a sense..."let's just not get it twisted" lol
Another great post and very true this is how I live my life spice, fuck all that possession shit of mine, yours, theirs hell no. LoL!!!

I don't even believe in monogamy, that shit doesn't work. I mean look at our ass in this hobby, I'm sure there is a few hobbyist that's single single like myself, but hell we are going to be a very small percentage. Most guys is either married or in a committed relationship. (Committed) lmao go figure lmao!!!

Any woman that actually believes a man will be faithful is extremely naive, and that's my nice way of putting it. Originally Posted by suiram77
Monogamy is another thing imposed by religion and society. Yes, it does not work. But a lot of married men are imho still committed to the family life, maybe they are not monogamous sexually, but they sacrifice their search/need for "true love" because they don't want to put their children through the devastation of a broken marriage. But they are still human and MEN, so they hobby - they improvise until at least the kids are grown up? life is not a perpetual bliss, the more flexible you are in everything, the lower the chances of uncontrolled chaos. Yes, society sucks, religion is shit, government is corrupt but what are the alternatives? Anarchy? - now I will actually take monogamy over that. LOL!
Having said that ^^^^ however; I do not condone being jealous and acting on it in a situation where the expectation is NSA..
We all know what we are doing and what to expect, so in a sense..."let's just not get it twisted" lol Originally Posted by Virtuoso Companions
Exactly I like your first post, but I was going to say that may be true in the RW relationships, but we are speaking on someone falling deep and being jealous in the hobby game. That's only going to lead to a disaster in the long run.

Let's say for example that a provider has a client that is extremely hot and very attractive and he always dress nice and smell good. He can really really lay the D and she find her self having some different kind of feelings for him, she text him out the blue, ask what he is doing , what's for dinner, inviting him to her child sports games, start viewing who else he has seen, and then find herself getting upset about it. Well that would be a nightmare
coming fast like a freight train. Lol

My advice to her will be to find away to stop seeing him, quick, fast, and in a hurry. It's just a matter of time before those feelings begin to build up, and then out the blue she just snap one day when he comes and visit her again. This is why being jealous and catching real feelings in the hobby is never fucking good ever. The same scenario also applies to a hobbyist being jealousy, it's never good.

That's a big NO NO right there
If another John's review bothers you - You might be in the wrong hobby
They might not admit it here, but I'll bet some do feel a twinge of something -- jealousy, hurt, disappointment .... -- when they see a review written by some clients of other girls. Maybe they just are a little irritated that some money they could have had went somewhere else that day. Or maybe they see a threat to a stream of income they've cultivated. Maybe they are envious that some other girl sounds as if she might do something better. Maybe they happen to have actually enjoyed spending time with the guy and do feel a little jealous that someone else has captured his attention. Or maybe, in a role-reversal situation, he told her she was his ATF, and she (at least sort of) believed him.

For whatever reason,, from my own personal experience, I had one girl tell me it would bother her if I saw one of her friends (they were BFFs at the time), and someone else told me that two girls working out of one location let it be known that the other girls working there that I was theirs. Shrug.

This hobby has its share of liars, deceivers, and manipulators. But to think that all are immune from the emotions that accompany human interaction, especially intimate human interaction, is wrong.

Now, how do you separate the liars, deceivers and manipulators from the genuine article? When you figure it out, let me know.
Monogamy is another thing imposed by religion and society. Yes, it does not work. But a lot of married men are imho still committed to the family life, maybe they are not monogamous sexually, but they sacrifice their search/need for "true love" because they don't want to put their children through the devastation of a broken marriage. But they are still human and MEN, so they hobby - they improvise until at least the kids are grown up? life is not a perpetual bliss, the more flexible you are in everything, the lower the chances of uncontrolled chaos. Yes, society sucks, religion is shit, government is corrupt but what are the alternatives? Anarchy? - now I will actually take monogamy over that. LOL! Originally Posted by johnspice
Wow spice that was some cold shit buddy lol, Damn you said that shit and very true. I agree 100 percent with this post.
If another John's review bothers you - You might be in the wrong hobby Originally Posted by mtabsw
Exactly
Wow spice that was some cold shit buddy lol, Damn you said that shit and very true. I agree 100 percent with this post. Originally Posted by suiram77
That makes you one cool customer
That makes you one cool customer Originally Posted by johnspice
Appreciate it boss when a person speaks the truth you can't do anything, but respect it.
While I appreciate the response on this subject, I think most responders missed the point. Sir Lancehernot, I think you did get it and I appreciate your input.

I'm not talking about jealousy or ownership here. I think that two people who see each other a lot in this hobby Can "click" with one another and develop some degree of affection for each other - doesn't have to be love. It may only be at level 1 of a 10 point scale.

But knowing that many of the horn dogs who see ladies have absolutely no respect for them other than as a piece of meat, I guess the "hurt" comes from feeling for her as some of these guys do nothing more than use her for their own enjoyment. I would think that some of the ladies would appreciate the fact that some of us are respectful in how we feel about and treat the ladies..

I expect to get another round of flames but that's ok, it doesn't change how I do business.