COVID warning

Thanks for the heads up OP. I have no doubt that there are probably many providers that have Covid-19 and are asymptomatic or maybe even have symptoms, but they still have to make that money.

When did medical speculation cease to be a forbidden topic here? a lot of insinuation trying to mask itself as fact. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Questioning the black and white legitimacy of a guideline of this site thinking they evenly apply to all members is an oxymoron. Insinuation masking itself as fact is the heartbeat of Eccie and has been since it's inception.
I like how coyote posts a totally unrelated comment bashing management, then goes back to edit by adding a paragraph that sort of is on topic while not touching the remainder of his original post.

Yeah, that makes it ok.
Her: Please keep it quiet

You: Why? I need to say screw you and your wishes and go tell everyone.

Her: How do you know you got it from me and not someone at Kroger?

You: Uh...........I need to go tell everyone and blame you. To help people.

Her: I'm people too.

You: Uh....I need to post on Eccie right away. And hopefully they'll forget about the 99.98% survival rate.

The curtain drops. Scene. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
an interesting scene from b a 2020 play.

however, it doesn't look like the lookingToSquirt ever stated that he got or even thought he got coronavirus from khaleesi (a link yo her RR as would be helpful).

it reads to me like he told her as she was one of the many people he was in contact with. and she essentially replied (bosses on his post) "keep quiet!"
I like how coyote posts a totally unrelated comment bashing management, then goes back to edit by adding a paragraph that sort of is on topic while not touching the remainder of his original post.

Yeah, that makes it ok. Originally Posted by TinMan
He's an oxymoron.
It’s run through my household. I tested negative but it would be near impossible I wouldn’t have caught it from one of the others that had it...perhaps I was one of the lucky ones who were asymptomatic. In any event, I wasn’t hobbying while this was going on, so not a danger to the community. Originally Posted by TinMan

TM, sorry to ready that your household had to go through it. I hope they are all doing well now!!!
Thanks, tophat42. So far no one has gotten seriously ill. I’m still unsure if it just missed me or I had such a mild case it was almost unnoticeable...I’ve had a few systems that I’d associate with change of weather. I won’t bother with getting tested again unless I really start to feel sick (fever, recurring cough, etc.).