What is with the ads around here? This one in particluar is 3 words long.

are we now able to issue bubba points for unnecessary rudeness?? (sorry bubba couldn't resist) LOL
A little respect goes a LONG way....just sayin'

Also, we're not allowed to post rates, menu items or certain pictures so she
probably didn't really know what else to put. Coming up with a new catchy and creative ad every week is hard sometimes.

& Like others said, now everyone is curious and probably going to check out her showcase/reviews, and possibly book with her. Maybe she's a genius?!

...and to think Dannie got on my ass about MY temper.

...and to think Dannie got on my ass about MY temper. Originally Posted by Hercules
Never mind. Not worth it.

Right is right and wrong is wrong; if me standing up for a provider who is being insulted by a mod in an open forum makes me temperamental, then I am a total bitch and proudly own it.

If all you got out of my post was a correction in grammar, you missed the boat. But it was a good opportunity for you to "get me back" for voicing my opinion on your temper so touché. You sure taught me a lesson!
Dannie, this (or any other forum) is not the end-all universe. Don't take shit too seriously and you'll be happier for it. As drummed into us multiple times the mods ain't gods.

Both lady and mod go on and the world keeps spinning.
Don't take shit too seriously and you'll be happier for it. Originally Posted by Hercules
You are so right! Of all the folks here, I am probably the most serious poster! Super-duper serious! I'll try that "don't take shit too seriously" stuff in the hopes of happier times ahead. Thanks, doll!

I'm gonna stroll on down to The Old Absinthe House right now, and be totally not serious and see if I can get happier....
Dannie's kick ass attitude turns me on!
Hercules, how many times do I have to tell you to stop pulling Dannie's pigtails? And Dannie, stop hiding Hercules's secret decoder ring! Dammit, you two get a freakin' room!
This one is done. Let's lock this as I did not mean to insult any coons.

[STAFF]Nice one Bubba.[/STAFF]
Your talking about racoon eyes. She is def different Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Can someone explain to me WHY THIS ASSHOLE IS STILL A MOD??

OP you just put yourself on some highly respected ladies DNS list....or at least the ones that do their homework on clients!!

Douche-bags
The ultimate goal of marketers interested in creating successful viral marketing programs is to create viral messages that appeal to individuals with high social networking potential (SNP) and that have a high probability of being presented and spread by these individuals and their competitors in their communications with others in a short period of time.
Seems to be working out quite well in my opinion. Not sure what the problem is.
He He What's the matter Bubba? Coon got your tongue!
If the ad gets attention and work for the lady, then its a good ad. Thats really the bottom line
are we now able to issue bubba points for unnecessary rudeness?? (sorry bubba couldn't resist) LOL Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Jules,
I have issued a stern warning to myself for typing while intoxacated. Her make up is very different and I should not have commented as I did in open text. If anyone actualy bothers to look, you will see there have been several times I have spoken out of turn and have appoligized. If I really think I am in the wrong I have no problem saying so. Unlike many members here who would never dream of publicly acknowledging they were wrong. I am not perfect but I am not mean spirted and will admit my faults. I may not always agree with your assesment of what I say but when I do screw up, I am man enough to say so.
Jules,
I have issued a stern warning to myself for typing while intoxacated. Her make up is very different and I should not have commented as I did in open text. If anyone actualy bothers to look, you will see there have been several times I have spoken out of turn and have appoligized. If I really think I am in the wrong I have no problem saying so. Unlike many members here who would never dream of publicly acknowledging they were wrong. I am not perfect but I am not mean spirted and will admit my faults. I may not always agree with your assesment of what I say but when I do screw up, I am man enough to say so. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Cool then Bubba, why not take my warning back on the recent "Jayne" post. I was clearly drunk and I never knew what I typed in my drunken state. You can't have it both ways. And no, I wasn't drunk as you claim to be to defend yourself and yet, you try to defend yourself with booze. Really???? Give me a fucking break!!!

And I find it quite amusing how you edited your tasteless post.

I agree with the obvious question, how the fuck are you still a Mod???

I was issued a warning from you, and that's comical. Can we play by your selective rules on here?? If so, let us know your criteria because you obviously have your own rules that we aren't allowed to play by even though you are a fucking mod, who plays by his own rules.

Just remember that you can't have it both ways! You're either 100% objective, or you're not. Just FYI, you're not.

And I like how your initial post was edited....Can we do the same once we realize we fucked up before we get points from you??

Bit too much of a tread hijack Bubba3452 Oh, PS get a sense of humor.