Another Degrading Video of Trump Surfaces

I still can’t understand why you have to like/support Trump to support America.

Or why anyone who doesn’t support Trump hates this country, as Trump himself has said.

I suppose it’s an easy and comfortable place to be if you can’t be bothered or are incapable of independent, rational thought.

But please stop trying to tell me what I believe and how I feel about this country.

That’s out of line. So are the disparaging personal comments you routinely lob at anyone who disagrees with you or your leader.
I still can’t understand why you have to like/support Trump to support America. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who said you did? Of course, if you hate Trump and support trying to thwart his successful efforts to improve this country, which includes the disruption of impeachment proceedings, then you must hate this country, because your hate for Trump and support of those childish and stupid activities amounts to causing negatives to occur in this country and frustrates the ongoing improvements.

Can you imagine how much better off everyone would be if Congress would support his efforts rather than hate on him so much. Why Congress might have as good approval ratings as Trump does!!!!!!!!

If all you're going to do is bitch and moan, then just stay on the porch.

Take a CE class on thong removal.
How bout this for a punch line;" Cockadoodle doo folks I'm Donald Trump." - President of the United States Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
What the embarrassment really is some of you people would rather our country fail than succeed while Trump is in office. Just because you have rabid hate in your tiny little heart. No wonder why your'e so miserable. Originally Posted by R.M.
Those in the majority in this country need to suffer tremendously before they learn empathy. As for wishing this country fail what I want is the exact same thing that Mitch "Moscow" McConnell, Sean KKKlanity, and Rush Limpdick all wanted for the country under Obama...they're on record as expressly wanting O and the country to fail...so likewise I want the same for President Tramp...oops I meant Trump
;-)
I still can’t understand why you have to like/support Trump to support America.

Or why anyone who doesn’t support Trump hates this country, as Trump himself has said.

I suppose it’s an easy and comfortable place to be if you can’t be bothered or are incapable of independent, rational thought.

But please stop trying to tell me what I believe and how I feel about this country.

That’s out of line. So are the disparaging personal comments you routinely lob at anyone who disagrees with you or your leader. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

is accusing anyone who supports Trump of being a racist out of line?

asking for WWE.

BAHHAAAAAAAA
Who said you did? Of course, if you hate Trump and support trying to thwart his successful efforts to improve this country, which includes the disruption of impeachment proceedings, then you must hate this country, because your hate for Trump and support of those childish and stupid activities amounts to causing negatives to occur in this country and frustrates the ongoing improvements.

Can you imagine how much better off everyone would be if Congress would support his efforts rather than hate on him so much. Why Congress might have as good approval ratings as Trump does!!!!!!!!

If all you're going to do is bitch and moan, then just stay on the porch.

Take a CE class on thong removal. Originally Posted by LexusLover
A constitutional crisis is so far from improving the country, it is hard to beleive you know anything about the law. The liars and the cheaters and the rogues who have infiltrated the heights of power hardly need any complicit assistance.

Dolt.
SC is missing the point on the old trump clips.

it shows a guy willing to make fun of himself. not very many leaders are willing to do that. Trump is of that type. PM Boris Johnson is something similar to Trump but not quite.
What a fuckin embarrassment. This clown is no billionaire. Real billionaires dont do shit like this for money. What an attention whore this clown ass dude is.

While honorable men and War Hero's such as John McCain, Robert Mueller, John Kerry, where serving their country this clown was participating in Tranny videos and Chicken Dance videos, and WWF Wrestling videos..

What a complete and total loser he is...I cant even begin to imagine Obama and Bush denigrating themselves in such an egregious fashion.

No wonder the USA is the world's laughingstock...

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Actually it's quite creative. Now if you really want to see a degrading video of a president get a load of this video of Obama lifting weights in a Hotel Gym. Lifting ten pound dumbbells like a little bitch, lol. Other World leaders who saw that probably thought "Weak President, weak country".

https://youtu.be/g6i0Z0hCIzo
SC is missing the point on the old trump clips.

it shows a guy willing to make fun of himself. not very many leaders are willing to do that. Trump is of that type. PM Boris Johnson is something similar to Trump but not quite. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timoth...onian-n2550605

trump green acres

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCkmOCsI-hc
Those in the majority in this country need to suffer tremendously before they learn empathy. As for wishing this country fail what I want is the exact same thing that Mitch "Moscow" McConnell, Sean KKKlanity, and Rush Limpdick all wanted for the country under Obama...they're on record as expressly wanting O and the country to fail...so likewise I want the same for President Tramp...oops I meant Trump
;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Are you suffering enough?
How bout this for a punch line;" Cockadoodle doo folks I'm Donald Trump." - President of the United States Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Says the poster with a certified NUT as his avatar...
;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Another black lie. Limbaugh said on many occasions that he wanted Obama to fail. He was very specific about that.
Anyone have any video of Miss Jane Hathaway? Nancy Culp ran for congress. Or Gopher? Fred Brandy was a congressmen. How about Sonny and that skinny chick he used to be on TV with. I never watched the Dukes of Hazzard but didn't Scooter become a congressman. We can't forget the Governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Anyone have any video of Miss Jane Hathaway? Nancy Culp ran for congress. Or Gopher? Fred Brandy was a congressmen. How about Sonny and that skinny chick he used to be on TV with. I never watched the Dukes of Hazzard but didn't Scooter become a congressman. We can't forget the Governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
How about another Governor of California.

Speaking of "question" ... do you ever QUESTION your decision to post ludicrous fabrications in order to draw much needed attention to yourself? That is a rhetorical QUESTION ... (look it up!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
......asked the guy with 44,000 posts.

BAHAHAHAAA
Those in the majority in this country need to suffer tremendously before they learn empathy. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
They suffer on here every time you post. BTW going to their jobs daily to pay taxes ..

.... to support you and your ilk is not "suffering"!