Whoa Shit: Pompeo Is About To Resign

What a fucking racist. Plantation politics! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Hey Hoedummer it's Friday and your P.M. needs your help putting on blackface for a costume party tonight. So run along and help your boy Justin! And give his balls a tug, if you can find them!
You never fucked black men, did you, COB? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
^^^ Only a dyed-in-the-wool dedicated racist, sexist, misogynist asshole would ask such a question.

And who's COB?
Awwww Yessup. You're just jealous that I get dick....and you don't!

You never fucked black men, did you, COB? How about mulattos? How about women? Ever fucked another woman? How about a man with a full mouth of teeth?

Or are you simply jealous of any woman with a college education?

You must be the silliest twat I’ve ever seen, if you’re a woman at all. Alls you do is attack smart women like you’re in the midst of some sort of existential crisis! We get it. You’re resentful. If I had to look in he mirror every day, I would be too, eh?

Give “Moochelle’s” balls a tug, you Crazy Old Broad!” Originally Posted by HoeHummer
  • oeb11
  • 11-22-2019, 02:04 PM
Character will out - given the opportunity for fake Canuck to reveal true self.

Really a foul post to AE - hh
What a fucking douchbag I am.. Originally Posted by HoeHummer(assup)
Awwww Yessup. You're just jealous that I have a dick....and you don't! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Madam, what you store in your speedo is none of my concern.
Madam, what you store in your speedo is none of my concern. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

how's your thong drawer looking?

thank you valued hoser!
What a moronic thread...Pompeo may run for the Senate sit here in Kansas. West Point grads don't run away from trouble...they bring the trouble. Being a Harvard grad doesn't hurt either...or a small businessman...or the head of the CIA.