bondassage......

I am slowly delving into the wonderfully kinky & intriguing world of fetish play!
Babee...you would be a great teacher for me....lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Check out your local BDSM groups. A number of communities have special-interest groups where you can learn more about the fundamentals of BDSM as well as speciality groups. Here in Dallas we have a pretty active bondage community that meets monthly to practice ties, share knots and generally have a fun time. We also have a whip-enthusiasts group, which includes some people skilled with the bullwhip - not for the faint of heart!

Aside from that there are videos you can watch (Two Knotty boys are great), classes you can go to (Midori offers both a 2-day rope-bondage weekend training course and a Forte-Femme female domination course), and of course the best way to learn is by doing (but safely!). Pick up some cotton rope from your local home depot, find a willing bottom, and start trying out what you've seen.
but if i were lucky enough to meet you i wouldnt cover your face with a mask i would adore it then maybe paint it. i wouldnt want you to humiliate or punish me but rather thrill me with your female charms. i guess i just love sex with beautiful women like Dallas and never understood the way out fetish things. for me with an hour or even 2 i cannot fathom getting tired of enjoying a womans faces, boobs, ass kitty. to me its like a great burger while its nice to spice it up if eventually all you taste is the lettuce nad onions you forget what a great burger you have.
I am slowly delving into the wonderfully kinky & intriguing world of fetish play!
Babee...you would be a great teacher for me....lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Petite..................:hypo_ h4h:

Thanks Krunk!