Human Trafficking Essay from Treetop the Great

Legalization breeds easier regulation.
To all, save for TTtG and WD, just ignore them.

They need your responses like fire needs oxygen. Just don't engage them.
To all, save for TTtG and WD, just ignore them.

They need your responses like fire needs oxygen. Just don't engage them. Originally Posted by EagleEye
Wise words. Add them to your ignore list.
  • FWR
  • 06-11-2021, 10:51 AM
You were there for a great many raids. I have never been present for one and it makes me wonder, are you an informant for the police and they tip you off when a raid is about to happen? If anyone else can show why he was present for so many raids, I'd love to hear it, no one has that much bad luck.

If so and considering the nature of this board, I vote he be banned for life. We do not need police informants on this board. You have a crusade in life, and you are free to go in that direction, but you should not be a part of this group.
If so and considering the nature of this board, I vote he be banned for life. Originally Posted by FWR
....seconded....
Its clear some are very worried about open discussions on this topic. Deleting threads moving threads and pmming mods.
Their motives are clear.
One mamasahn has called and asked "why I do this"?

I replied with names of girls they have trafficked that got out and now advocate against trafficking. One got to stay in the States the other 2 were sent home!

If folks want a true indy get a provider on one of these sites. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Apparently you have motives as well.

No offense.
Apparently you have motives as well.

No offense. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Offense taken

Yeah my motives is to educate the uninformed about human trafficking.
Sounds more like a mission.

No offense.
Offense taken

Yeah my motives is to educate the uninformed about human trafficking. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Are we all more informed by you?

I dont think so.

But, hopefully now YOU are more informed.
If TT and WD were police informants, I would question how active they are. I mean, the guys using this site don't care to discuss human trafficking if that's the plan to get the "scoop." TT and WD could just have premium access so they can see ROS in reviews for that.

Anyways can we move this to a different forum? This thread doesn't detail any encounter and it keeps getting bumped to the top.
Maybe informants, likely just moralists...
Just wanted to follow up to let you know that I confirmed human trafficking convictions on the following places.

1. Shanghai
2. Carpenter Street
3. King Spa
4. Little Yellow House
5. Shanghai Georgetown
Still a young dude oldphone even though I intend to buy an old Trans Am from the Barrett Jackson auction in a few days. Then sending it to Richard Rawlings at GMG. I will admit there is probably some twisted psychological reason I'm doing this. Please help me understand why I feel the need to do this.

Don't get caught with your pants down tater chip!

Cheers and be safe.
Just wanted to follow up to let you know that I confirmed human trafficking convictions on the following places.

1. Shanghai
2. Carpenter Street
3. King Spa
4. Little Yellow House
5. Shanghai Georgetown Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Okay. Now were getting somewhere.

Sources "dude, trust me"?

First up, Googled "Shanghai Spa Austin convicted trafficker", nothing.

Again, prostitution ISNT "Sex Slavery" - even though the press and Police PR firms like that claim it is, it isnt.
The source is Westlaw.

J