Dallas Rain banned???

It's a sad day in SW world when Dallas is gone smh.
She ain't dead peeps!
Ya all acting like hells empress is already there.
Dallas is definitely a great lady..
But with her amount of regulars she will be fine Imo.
Dallas will be fine. As BD says, her phone is still ringing...
  • IQ160
  • 08-13-2018, 04:30 AM
Actually, don’t be surprised if she is not back here. Finally got a response back from Dallas and she explained what happened and how long her vacation is for.
I, for one, hopes she returns to Eccie. Although I do not know her personally, I feel like I do because she always displayed a friendly presence on this site, brought no drama and was genuinely a good person.
  • Fsn57
  • 08-13-2018, 11:26 AM
I, for one, hopes she returns to Eccie. Although I do not know her personally, I feel like I do because she always displayed a friendly presence on this site, brought no drama and was genuinely a good person. Originally Posted by scorpio31
+1 Dallas is definitely a positive for eccie.
She plans to graciously sit out her "time out" and will most likely be back. After all, this is an ad board.
In the meantime, she's on numourous other boards, has her own website, and her phone and email(s) are live.
She'll be in town last week of August.
She plans to graciously sit out her "time out" and will most likely be back. After all, this is an ad board.
In the meantime, she's on numourous other boards, has her own website, and her phone and email(s) are live.
She'll be in town last week of August. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
That's good news! I thoroughly enjoy her humor, thoughtfulness, and sharing of knowledge. She is an ECCIE staple! I'm sure the guys will find her in the mean time.
She'll be in town last week of August. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
HEY UC...you a handling Dallas's calendar and business now as her asst?

Nice one BD. But still not as good as MW's lunch date write-up on you. Dallas has simply made it to friend status.

Btw, you might consider achieving friend status with some of the gals, especially the one that made you wear titty clamps.

And, she already has assistants, my doubles dates with Dallas and StaceyMay, and another with AngelaS, are examples that she has all the help she needs and things happen when doubleteamed

Of course I know her schedule. That's required when folks pre-book in advance. My New Years day date last Jan was set up perhaps 2 months in advance.

Dallas explained what happened. She posted a link to an account that had someone’s RW info on it unknowingly to her. Hopefully we will have our beloved Dallas back any day now
Who decided her ban length? I know myself and a few others who received a one month ban for unintentional outing. Her ban time seems a little long.

Anyways, I miss her already! Nobody else knows how to make members feel welcome and like they belong more than Dallas. I hope she comes back!
This is a bummer! She is so sweet, helpful, and drama-free! I am sure it was an accident. She wouldn't hurt anybody ��
...She posted a link to an account that had someone’s RW info on it unknowingly to her. Originally Posted by southeasternvixen
Unnowningly is irrelevent. If someone unknowingly posted a link to your social media would that be okay with you? If so, please respond with your real name, address and phone number.

Who decided her ban length? I know myself and a few others who received a one month ban for unintentional outing. Her ban time seems a little long.
Originally Posted by Gemma34
The ban length for outing was standardized at either six months or one year depending upon a couple of crieria. The moderator who applies the ban decides in consideration of the criteria.

...I am sure it was an accident. Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Probably, but that too, is irrelevant.

I think it is appropriate to remind each and every one of you that membership to this site is entirely anonymous and we work hard to maintain your anonymity.

Remember, the next time someone accidently or unknowingly posts real world information for all to see, it could be your life that is on display. How would you feel then?
While I agree that "time out" punishment is needed for breaking the rules, intended or not. I certainly am not happy about it when it was not done with a malicious intent.

We will all miss Dallas wit and commentary. I will bet that there are a lot who log on here and read her posts just for the knowledge and help she so freely gives to all.

ECCIE could could probably generate add revenue (pay for click) from Dallas :-)

Dallas, missing you already!
Alpine