Review special not honored by five eccie guys

Thanks again

But hey I'm really new here and ...... Originally Posted by Aaliyah Lee
Lee, is this correct? "...5'3", 100lbs..."

Or even 105-110? Since HoustonGuy says he's not good on weight.
I'll try again,

Lee ... are you 5'3" and 100 lbs?
No?
I'll try again,

Lee ... are you 5'3" and 100 lbs? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Yep my height and weight has not changed from 5'3", 100lbs since my initial welcome post.
Listen Ms Aaliyah: you are young, beautiful & the spinner type that many of these peope here ranting claim to adore. You have a great review by a member with 8 reviews...you don't need any more and people you have never met are not worthy of a special from you. Save it for your favs, which I know you will have.

~
[QUOTE=oilfieldscum;1054449200]Kudos to the gal for calling the fucktards out.

+1

Thats the best way to but them on blast!!!!
Maybe those guys didn't come through with the promised review because the review would be a no and they are doing you a favor.
I love the way she called them out. Too fucking funny! Classic.
Is it fair to say I've waited long enough for them to get around to writing a review? Originally Posted by Aaliyah Lee
yes

Too bad I'm outto town....or I'd come over and put put my net book on your back and write a live review doggy style.
The fact is, if you offer a review special BEFORE the review is written, you're asking to get cheated.. If you offer it AFTER the review is written, you show appreciation to the client and he is more likely to come back. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Pretty much sums up the way "review specials" should be done if you're going to do them IMHO....

Note the five guys who cheated her in her original post. If you're going to offer it, offer it after.
Yep my height and weight has not changed from 5'3", 100lbs since my initial welcome post. Originally Posted by Aaliyah Lee
Then I would change the pic in your avator ... and would love to see another one.
Kudos for you for calling them out. At least next time if someone checks they want be able to pull it again.

When you are offer a review special you need to make sure that the guy has written a good number of reviews which would make him more reliable. If he has not, he is not going to start now.
Thanks for your support and advice everyone.

Submit your info to the staff at houston@eccie.net

Originally Posted by Pistolero
...and thanks a lot for the direction, Pistolero. I put in the request last night hoping my one review will be enough and yep...I became verified today.
hoping my one review will be enough and yep...I became verified today. Originally Posted by Aaliyah Lee
Of course you did...
Here is what I find funny... a girl offers a review special... provides poor service... and then gets pissed about the review. If I go in on a review special... I, for one, tell the girl that I 'will' write an IMHO review of our session so I tell them don't be pissed about the review.

However, I have noticed over the years that their are some providers who, as WU says, offer a discounted session if you write a review. If this is agreement between both parties, then this is an acceptable way of conducting business.

Either way, own up with some balls and write a review whether favorable or not. This was the agreement.